The collectively nakid Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thee_CHERRY_on_Top, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Mourga learn to run your strip banks. Like once caught you need to try to make it disappear for a few months. Too late now though

2. Idk, I just came as guest for a war, sounded good, I hear a lot of this and that. Honestly I have about 2-3 regular people that re-enter my news, and I thank you. The rest of you trash talkers, who are you ?

3. We think massive_ra is mourga-ra's alt.

Btw hobb keep wall stalking me. You're not even a zerg member. Lol you're just one of the many members zerg bought in to help fight against little unskilled IDD lol we're half your size. Why do you guys keep adding members to fight us while your own members slowly stop hitting and fade away. Lololol

Big talk small action.

4. I'd be happy to post ss's but I'm on an android that doesn't have ss. The rest of the clan has them. I'm sure sinner and musang have them.

Shame I can't do ss, mourga_ra in my pm twice would have been nice to post

5. -Cherry

1) It's Hobbs, get it right.
    2) my ties to Zerg go back to before you even knew KAW was a game. Check the war history.
    3)it's an OSW... We can do what we want when we want and how we want it. We didn't need to ask you for permission.
    4)stop being delusional. I blew up your wall for about 4 hours to get a rise out of you... It OBVIOUSLY worked. Your still talking about it!
    5)IDD- if this is the best you have to offer. I give your clan 6 months before its folded into another clan.

6. Cherry I have the ss- u want me to post them showing you admitting u guys started this whole thing because u can't communicate?

7. Or how when confronted with this simple fact u resulted to name calling?.....are these the attempts at calling a truce u refer to? Please let me know

8. I'm going to start hiring allies.
    But I scare so scare. 

9. Let's go cherry, get someone to post the SS

10. Mourga please post the ss where I stated in pm after you followed me that it's common courtesy not to run in the middle of a war without notification

Where you said trouble lives up to his name

Where I said it wasn't spelled out not to run during war because that's common sense.

Musa can post the ss of you calling him stupid in pm when he tried to resolve the issue with your member.

I'm so glad to know you guys are burning so many xstals on your IDD strips. While your stripping we're leaving 200k out and laughing at you guys in our cc.

You say 2 strips a day? Really after your first strip on us you didn't strip a single IDD til day 5 of this OSW. This is day 8. That would make 9 strips to our 20. Maybe you need a few math lessons fellas

11. Farmer you can look at musangs ally list. He now owns half of zerg lol

12. @Gutterbomb.

You sir are one heck of a fighter. It's a shame your only there helping them. The one thing cherry said in an earlier post that IDD wasn't doing.

@ Cherry
    Get your stories straight, grow up, stop lying, but please continue to act the fool.

We are all dying over here at Zerg over how delusional you actually are.

Take care!! You certainly don't disappoint.

13. Oh, does it matter how many people were stripped on which day when the moon was full while it was full tide?

Guess not.

14. Also If I strip myself..

Does that count for Zerg or for IDD?

LET'S TAKE A POLL!!

15. Rofl I know you're dying in zerg. I've been open this entire time. I'm fully regenerated.

Notice no IDD in this thread? Ever hear of slight of hand?

keep talking hobb. The IDD walls don't have enough of your posts yet. You missed a few members.

16. Well my point wasn't to get into a petty tit for tat. Just to post IDD's reason for this OSW since zerg has repeatedly been in wc over it.

Later hobb I won't be taking to you again.

17. Hey I'm working on posting all walls.. If your guys would stop leaving.. The order screws me up.

Slight of hand?. Lol don't worry we can multi-task. I know that's hard for you.

18. CONSIDER THIS FORUM CLOSED...

Lol....

19. Support to Zerg  best of luck