The collectively nakid Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thee_CHERRY_on_Top, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Hey you zerg cry babies. Real nice running to DEV crying and accusing MUSANG of being a bot.

You can't win on your own against a clan half your size. So you bring in as many people as you can stuff in. Then you try to get our owners account locked.

You're punks.

2. Once again...

OSW = we can do what we want, when we want and how we want it.

OSW's are not clean fights.

We will do what is needed -

If your confident your going to win... Why are you crying so much?

3. *munches on popcorn* this is awesome :lol:

4. I know right...

If he was botting, that would explain why he's so hard to strip!

Just pointing out the facts!

5. Nice SDP , Op :) Real cool ;)

6. 1. Even the dirtiest street fighter has a rule set. It's governed by integrity. May DannyBoy rot in hell for his backhanded accusations of botting.
    2. Massive-Ra was a bank. Most funds moved to...we'll tell u when we're done with it.
    3. If not for misinformed mercs this war would already have been won.
    4. IronLionZion, you great big misogynistic, hypocritcal, stalking, predatory freak-of-nature: your losses are my gains and always shall be. Ask your 'new' lady. 

7. Long sword-

Good post :)

No complaints there. Except this is far from over.

Understand that when the ally clans were threatened by your owner... It took this to a new level. We are a big family and and when push comes to shove, we will protect out own.

We do have integrity, and to be honest, you should have been the mouthpiece in stead of Cherry. Maybe this would have all been resolved.

We are willing to take this to another level if need be. The choice is yours to walk away at this point.

Let us know. But this ends soon.

8. The funniest part of this thread is cherry isnt wven at mp n saying how bad they r kicking ass. Its pitiful lol

Oh ya cherry 2.8b ally is not mp btw looks like u been stripped lol good luck n growing dont see zerg n lsa lettin up on you.

9. Support to IDD 

10. So... Is it just zerg participating in the osw, or the other Zerg clans as well?

11. I thought there was only 1 zerg clan

12. Apparently not

13. Oh well dm either way, i can c IDD winning

14. Hmm... I still support Zerg, no matter who is currently winning

15. It's funny, so many new names in my news, sorry guys but I can't play with you all, maybe if you post something funny on my wall your priority will shift up...maybe.

16. Sounds like idd picking on a clan smaller then them

17. Nice!!!!!!!!  IDD

18. Dobbs et al, the decision does not rest with me. I am but a shrimp amongst the collective school.

But I am here for right or wrong and here I remain until this is over. KaW judge me!

P.S. Snicker ur joking right? Ur collective stats alone would paralyse most clans. Provided u stayed awake and banked quickly. 