The Best Clan in Kaw vs Goldninja

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thats my main you dick head i reseted.

2. *reset

Support to family over at KotFE 

3. Love and respect to my KotFE family. You're the best.

My condolences to GoldninJA and his family for their loss. Keep on keepin' on.

Keep running that mouth KISS. We'll be watching.

4. Nightmare ️
    I warred with KotFe long time ago during the ZAFT/ Apoc war, I'll say this you all have my respect. We are all human behind this button pushing game, we all have lives, families, friends, problems.
    I have had clans not hit me when I left. There was no official cf. Just didn't hit. I respect that sincerity too.
    Death in the family is a particularly hard time

5. *Death in the family is a particularly hard time and any clan, clan member or family of clans that offer CF and understanding during this time and any real life event , shows a calibre of players , makes Kaw what it is. A peoples game.
    Respect .
    Stellar ️

6. I was friends with the lord Greenie, i was there at the beginning of Assassins even though i lurked mostly. KotFE is a good group. They protect their own.

Gold: The dude has serious courage to strip a lord. He also was mistaken for stripping the lord when he could have just moved on. It is a free ally market.

7. There will be no cf. We will burn him to the ground. But we tried to give him way out. Stay tuned for our next strip :)

8. Well said Nightmare
    Respect To KotFE and My Condolence to Goldninja.

9. "we are bears...sharks....lions.... Wtf is you on about dude?? I think goldninja has hit u so hard that ur head is still spinning

10. All fierce animals that nobody in their right mind fucks with.

Why is it always the alts? :roll:

11. ╔╦╗╔╗╔║║╥╔╗╔╗╔╗
    ║║║╠╣║╠╣║║║╠╴╚╗
    ╨╨╨╨╨╚╨╨╨╨╨╚╝╚╝
    Of ThE
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

Wolves. Beware the wolves....just sayin.

12. And bunnies.

13. That breathe fire. And nice job?

14.  and koalas.

15. If you're a statless alt just do us all a favor and don't post. We don't take things said by useless accounts seriously. More respect with main accounts.

16. I thought it was full of kittens, ponies, puppies and monkeys.

17. You always gotta be scared of koalas. Them things turn into drop bears and maul your face off.

18. Ooh! Baboons! And I still don't get the meaning of this thread. He said "make it what you want" so can we warrior cats this thread up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.