The Best Clan in Kaw vs Goldninja

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black rider. You don't seem very intelligent yourself. You can't properly construct a sentence.

2. All I know is I need a clan to join..anyone got any sub clans

3. Well I think golden was looking for a memorable downfall... 

KAWcide

4. Golden Gona freaken win

5. Tan ur a ass hat troll  TROJANS PEOPLE TROJANS!

6. Your an ass clown who you think you is callin me an ass hat! Get out da screet boi

7. Zero No idea why he hire hit, but running 5 fbs for a 200b or less underpriced ally hire is no excuse whether in osw or not.

8. This guy blocked me cause he knows zaft better

9. I get the strip reasons. I was just curious as to what the original story was. Hitting over an ally hire in osw is a practice many players use.

However, not sure what he was thinking stripping other players. He got what was coming it seems.

10. Hmmm...so
    Why are you telling us this

11. It was said in page 3 this is a bragging, recruitment and a fear thread.

12. It was said to take it how you want.

13. Hmmm..the fact that Ninja took your entire family on his own just makes me respect him more and wish him good luck.

14. KotFE CA is no joke.. Don't get put there

15. Kiss - post with your main or shut your pie hole. At least show some small amount of intestinal fortitude.

16. Shouldn't the thread be called "The Best Alliance in KaW vs Goldninja". Assuming apoc helped in the strip that the thank you from an earlier page would suggest.

Sounds like he deserved it so nice work KotFE.

17. ^no because I didn't put one bar on him although I wish I did

18. I'm pretty sure this thread was created to give gold the chance to respectfully get a cf during his rl issues. Kotfe are the most respectful warriors I've ever had the pleasure of being with. I love all my brothers and sisters their, they truly are the best. Maybe if devs get their **** together I'll be able to join you all in arms once again. Continue to be the greatest 

19. ☠₭ᎧϮʄع☠ ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ
    ✯☠CƦ/ҜøɫƑE/ŦṨ/₩ØG/ᎦᎬ/ĦᎥŦ☠✯

20. Suport to the greatest family of clans and and amazing alliance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.