The Best Clan in Kaw vs Goldninja

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well said you guys are awesome
    support fam

ᎦᎬ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Á̸Ł༒ཾPṤ̸Ξ༻ᎦᎬ
    --ػཥཐའϯཐ--ཛ།༏ϯཇ
    ✯CƦ/KøTҒE/ŦṨ/₩ØG/ᎦᎬ/ĦᎥŦ☠✯

2. That's a pretty bold statement, shame it's not true, what you should have said was i have one of the best clans in Kaw.

And with all the in club fighting that's going on then i wouldn't have made such a bold claim, is KOTFE in the process of falling apart....who knows, only time will tell

Oh and don't ask for screenshots cause there's a time and place for those, now is not it :D

3. I think someones from pimd ^

4. Nice guys. Support the free ally market 

5. KotFE are a **** hot bunch of guys/girls 

6. So support

7. Hi, Kaw noobs.

8. Everyone has there opinion. Shame though its from a near statless account.

oh an what family doesn't fight :) Just shows passion

9. For a clan that is supposedly falling apart, we have expanded from two clans to four clans in a matter of months. Even our training clan Awakening is overflowing and gone beyond what our original plan for it was. Thats pretty damn good going for a "Falling apart Kotfe"

We pulled together 75T in just a few days to knock two accounts off the ally lb, because we all pulled together and worked as a family and as a team and my god what amazing loyal and hardworking Kotfe is

So little statless alt go take your comments elsewhere no-one is interested lol

10. For clarification... Are we meant to care?

11. Yes bunch of statless alts talking poo poo. To the Aztec fool. Why don't u touch any Kotfe in the news feed. I double date you :). But u won't cuz ur too a scared.

Forum served its purpose. Goldninja and Kotfe have a cf

Request lock

12. Ooooo, noob mod got burned!
    FEEL THE BURN, NOOBS.

13. J_A your the noob here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.