The Best Clan in Kaw vs Goldninja

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2 leaders for 25T in one night..

Damn

2. Well he didn't take 25 just hired 25. He got like 9.5 tho. It's easy to strip someone when they aren't expecting it lol

3. Forums in one word: bravados

4. It's even easier when it's like 200 v 1 lmao

5. Yes it's pretty sweet to have a clan like Kotfe. This was his choice to hire hit us. And his choice to strip us. What are we supposed to do lol.

6. First of all, Tan would u like to find out how weak we are??? Just say yes pls I love smashing big mouth and val if u don't have anything smart to say, then stay off this thread..

7. Lol you can hit me lol I dropped a lot of allies.. I just play for entertainment . I was kidding anyway kotfe is home to a lot of my friends

8. Hahaha want to find out that I can....think cuz u hide yourself as an sh that we can't hit u hahahahha pls....that's rich...

9. Wait who are you talking to

10. Why did Gold hire hit? Was in he in osw against crackdown and an ally was hired off him? Or did he just fire away out of war?

Just curious as op didn't post details 

11. And I said you CAN I'm open for all hits to anyone

12. I wouldn't say the best clan in Kaw. Clearly that's where I am 

13. @Zero ask him yourself why hire hit over such a small ally hire. then ask him why attempt to strip two Kotfe leaders.

I think most people would expect some type of repercussion if they did that. His 250b ally turned into a 75T loss for him and 2 accounts off the ally lb

Anyway im extremely proud of my family, and the sacrifices you have all made. love you all to bits and proud to stand alongside you all 

14. How much was taken between all of his accounts? JW️

15. Lol cor. How is me simply posting my opinion deemed as "not smart". Forums are for sharing options with the community.

16. Well now i look dumb thx vixen

17. Because your opinion is unintelligent val. Was that really that complicated?

18. I'm rich on vitamin C

19. Sure it is but sometimes val u should keep your mouth shut instead of opening it.....would do u some good....happy kawing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.