Thank You WallRocketAJAX #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _0ne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. I have BFA too. Which equates to a rounding error on Res One's 

2. @ Delta you think inside the box to much and put ur foot in your mouth this time.
    One is top 20 LB, you ever hit a LB spy build? You get your ass handed to ya if your not packing some heavy attack BFA.
    So call bs all day. But call BS, not TS
    (TS= Ture Story for you noobs at text lingo)

3. he dont pin on eb, doesnt even join unless to hit pot phase. i dont care either side but dont make it out to be like ajax dont fight by saying that.

4. Wampo, it may not be a physical beat down, but a psychological one.

I saw Ops comments on Jax's wall after he unloaded on him. Telling Jax that he's perm farm, and I'm also aware of his lb standing - which makes this post even more Pathetic.

5. Congrats 0ne

6. All defending their king! Not my fault Ajax break CF from last little tango. You all gonna just eat his all day or can we get a few more cowards, I mean pure spies, to help Ajax out

7. Y'all a CF in place & he decided to hit you?

8. well i dont think 380 actions give or take is from pots alone lol maybe dif now, cause cant come out of pin unless xtal. and if people here think a warrior is one who hits small attk builds and hansels all day from pin, then i understand why your dad was prob ashamed of you and ur mom couldnt keep u off her boobs :lol:

9. Well.Don't think he would have to fight from pin if it was a even fight. But no huh bro?

10. Too many bystander crying injustice n bullies...wanna help then??

I don't fight pure spy build. I don't do stat-less alt.

U think u are right then appear in our newsfeed then..if no go back to your ant hole.

11. Y'all havent had injustice yet, but ohh weee! When that day comes when a clan in equal strength comes and teaches y'all a well learnt lesson ill be satisfied. Just serving injustice is what it sounds like..having osw with MDK..a clan half your size..

12. Wether u disagree or not 27500 steals is a large amount. Not all 27500 of those steals came from Ajax lol

13. Believe it or not, this kind of stuff gives clan bad rep. People lose resepct, and so on. Am pretty sure others have there own opinions, but withdraw from posting. I mean c'mon look! 3500+ views. :lol:

14. I know this is irrelevant but how to i earn tons of bronze bars and mystical hammers? 

15. This Has Been Confirmed FAKE. Jax does not have 20k spies. BUSTEYYYYYYYD

16. I guess, 0ne just wanted to show all of kaw that he having a 1 v Clan with someone with shitty spy defense? Lmao..

17. Romulus it's actually 4 clans VS Ajax.

18. Ajax said  Firstly, that's not Ajax... Only 1 lvl 3 vol 19k total spy, secondly what is the noob doing awake at 2:39 am. Just showed his tZ AT&T carrier, what an idiot.

funny how so many talk crap when its clan vs many, yet none of those hitting him would dare to on even terms. Here I thought umbrella corporation was a nice alliance.

19. Ajax has had inc from
    -RCA-
    CAS
    Resilence
    Kotfe
    Kotfe- Assassins
    And other players with RCA tags.

20. So Hundreds And Hundreds Probably. So I wouldn't talk at all, or even dare to make fun of him. He is A true Kaw Osw Beast!

 Dogle 