Thank You WallRocketAJAX #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _0ne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Dude lied about the SS being AJAX?? Ouch...

2. Lol. You guys such conspiracy theorists. That ss was from stealing one of Ajax partners in crime. But still tied to the conflict at hand.
    Since you trolls know everything I mean how could 1000 kingdoms all only be hitting poor Ajax. I think it's up to like 47 clans on him now. Guys taking it like a champ too, been a long time since I seem someone be able to take so many 's at one time.
    But alas, I am wrong, the supposed hundreds that are hitting Ajax are wrong. He is innocent, never hurt a , I mean a fly in his life. We're just bully him.
    I made this thread to show Kaw that I am a big bully and if you attack my kingdom I'm gonna tell all my friends.
    My timezone is irrelevant as well. Unless ajax and his band of 's plan strip me soon. I shall lay awake in fear. No they too busy hitting the small kingdoms. Guess gotta take what you can get.
    Truth be told, we have a pretty strict policy on forum posting in our clan, many have been reprimanded in the past for it. With that, I will let this thread die, mod you can lock please.
    Long live the King!
    Long live Alvin the Wall Rocket!

3. ^ you will always be remembered as the one who cried Ajax.

Couldnt take a couple hits, called in family clans on one Guy because you couldnt handle what was being given. You're just angry that he hit you, you lost 200 ******** and now you're trying to make HIM look like the bad guy.

People were right, leader board players Cant handle being hit. They go ape **** on one kingdom. Bad Rep for resilience, the clan that needed many, to take down few.

Long live Ajax, I'm sure Res won't make him quit 

4. I also make threads about stealing people and post ss of me stealing...but not on the person the thread is about.

Sometimes I even get caught trying to pull one over on those stupid forumers, but get called out on it.

Sometimes when I get called out, I try to cover it up and day "good game bro" to the guy I was/wasn't stealing.

But thats just me.

5. Shutup TNT. Make your own thread.

6. Alison, your good at that huh attention seeking gay girl.

7. Very funny Jones. Very funny

8. alison, was that a joke from what i heard in pm bb? 

9. Now who's seeking attention Romulus ? I was keeping it between us. Bit now you the one bringing it to forum . You forum noob

10. am silenced lmao. Why you mad babe, were amigos.

11. Anyway. I like TNT more than most people here. He spits venom worse than me when it suits him. He doesn't need Romulus to speak for him.

12. what the hell you talking about.

13. Support Ajax. Say goodbye to LB spot res nub :)

14. Ali, dunno what the hell you took it up the ass for. Proceed with what you said in pm, have it honey.

15. Lol we've retired Ajax once before so its not our first Rodeo with him but i guess worms/Trolls know better than us, worms talk a big game and yet do nothing but troll u don't like how we do things u know u can always man up and help your beloved Ajax out and show up in our newsfeeds  and RCA conflict with Ajax is old news and has nothing to do with UC 

16. I remember that fight with Ajax. Was first time in ever got properly stripped.
    I had a 250 bil reset bomb and resilience
    Just hired it and dropped it. I didn't even get a chance to reset it to stick it to them.
    Was a horrible experience that taught me never to fight and just stick to epic battles.

17. Oh aren't you clever with that build..

18. :lol: What the ****? It's not even a steal against Ajax ? Lol

19. Oh, and to the guy who said Ajax hasn't passed a successful hit on 0ne:

Ajax took 200b by hitting him, which is what started it. Tell me how you take gold by failing hits. Please.