Thank You WallRocketAJAX #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _0ne, Jun 10, 2013.

1. All PS hansels here are saying(multiple times) that Ajax is alone vs at least 1 clan(Resilience).
    But with so many fans(PS or statless alts) he has in this thread, is that true he's fighting alone?
    Not that it's so important, becouse i've already read that "Resience are bullies becouse doing osw vs a clan halfsize of them like MDK". In that logic, anyone can spit or hit a LB clan/player and expect no revenge from him becouse " he is to big and if he react for sure is a bully".
    Idk, same logic is applied with clans like uhmmm(a random one) ZAFT?
    This are only my eb noob reflections about this. Happy war/trolling :-D
    I'm going to buy more popcorns ;-)

2. This annoys me. What the **** is a PS hansel.
    It's either a pure spy, or a hansel. They aren't one thing. Sorry, that was annoying me.

3. Yeah and am a ATBH. (Attack build hybrid :D )

4. Thanks for pointing it out, Dante :)

5. Just when you think you've met the most unintelligent troll, another one crawls out from under the bridge

6. And speak of crawling...0ne, be careful. Those whipworms crawl out at night when you sleep and feed on their favorite dish

7. Missdameaner...another brave alt

8. I really like the guys who make female alts. They must like chase  too

9. 27,499 Haunt hits and 1 fail scout? Congrats!

10. You don't steal haunts moron

11. 1- I am not an alt or Ps. I'll start by saying that yes if you have something to say then come out and say it with your main. If it is an alt, refrain from posting. Otherwise you will never be held accountable for what you say. People tend to be far more brave when mains are not in the question.
    2- Yes 0ne I believe resilience is probably beating the pulp out of Ajax. But instead of bashing on him on a thread he probably won't see. You should congratulate him for fighting. A large portion of kaw does not do pvp, Why destroy one of the people who does? I do not know the situation, but I know how big the Res family is and I don't understand why such a large and old clan doesn't support pvp.
    3- You can hardly call the people arguing on Ajax side cowards for not fighting. Threatening to stick several clans on them if they do is quite a good deterrent. What is so wrong with letting members deal with their own farmers? (When they are equally matched)?

My conclusion based on lurking 
    Martyr

12. At last a Worm with sense Martyr we do encourage pvp but Jax and RCA have history in which he (Jax) was granted a cf which he asked for and it was approved by council then we both went on our merry way,
    Then out of no where Jax decides to burn his xstals on 0ne and in doing so ended the CF it's simple.

Now Jax claims he hit 0ne 3 times

13. and 0ne used a FB of spies on him but has 0 proof lets be honest how many people does Jax hit a day with his xstals I'd guess many so how many of those would have alts or spies to do fb on Jax with 0 fails I'd guess many
    So it's not like we're jumping in on a 1v1 were just continuing where we left off b4 the cf

14. ^check his wall, I think she agreed to sending a full bar.

15. That's why warlor beats you every time lol 

16. 1- Slender please leave this thread.
    2- May I request this thread gets locked. It won't do anything to benefit either clan involved.

Martyr

17. I don't see why this an issue. It's commonplace among all the large clans and alliances. You hit one and and 99.89% chance you get them all.

It's seems its only newsworthy when its a recognized player.

I'm currently in a 1 vs god knows how many myself. It's just the way things are.

So maybe I can drum up some help from statless alts lol 

18. bump :mrgreen: :mrgreen: