Tactical Force Vs WarLoR. (OSW).

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TF-WaR_ZonE, Feb 18, 2013.

1. This is hilarious, seems like one of those OSW's where both sides just hire each others allies and hope they are offline.

2. @Val_wwww for some of us *cough* TF *cough* it's like that :p

3. Contract accepted

4. Oh and btw, instead if acting like a tough keyboard warrior, dog tried to surrender and get us to stop like 3 minutes into the OSW....

5. Toxic is right 

6. So far all I've see are forum WarLirs. Stop you bs and fight.

7. Folks XTLing in Haunting and talking tough.

Awesome stuff!
    /sarcasm

8. This is a funny issue. We were in war with NWoCB and they decided to not fight against us. I do believe I saw warlor stating that they commended NWoCB. I'm very confused now. I will say, we all have respect for the clan, we didnt start osw and it all ended. So....... Why throwing a fit now? Is it because it finally hit home? Hummmm

9. @July,
    I believe this OSW has nothing to do with a clan not fighting back in EE.
    Not fighting back EE was just an event that led to other events, which then led to this OSW.

10. Idk who to support here. Warlor are over rated in my opinion cuz they got someone to "rough me up" for something that was apparently disrespectful in forums and i got 7 incs assas (3 fail) and then i pinned the player two hours straight before going to bed.

I then found a wall post on my wall the next morning saying "thats what you get for messing with warlor"

However TF idk at all so don't know if they're any good.

So i'll see who trash talks first and support the other side :D

11. LOL ALERT

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Oh ok Monster. There's so much trash talk, it's hard to figure out what's the real issue. 

13. Didn't participate in EE because of matchup? Just quit the game if you can't take being outnumbered in war. Hope warlor disband this fail clan.

14. Goliath, you have no room to talk. Our clan does everything for a certain reason. All I have seen is people bashing our clan. We will always fight for one another, and protect our cause.

15. Why did you puss out on EE war again?

16. Not trying to be rude here, but Fruity what point were you trying to prove in the SILVER TF EE war? I'm still trying to get my facts strait here.

17. More or less a protest on how bad EE matchups were that weekend. And Goliath, looks like you haven't even ever participated in a war. So run along little boy, this forum isn't for you.  Btw...I don't care if you are an alt.

18. Okay thanks 

19. So pretty much you knew you were gonna get your ass kicked and instead went into turtle mode?