Tactical Force Vs WarLoR. (OSW).

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TF-WaR_ZonE, Feb 18, 2013.

1. @lsm, warlor is #10. TF is #44.

2. Pictures posted at Pi's request:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Read according to "hours ago" not picture.

3. ty jacob. :)

4. Notice the emoji.... Those are the emoji I use when I'm being sarcastic

5. OMG.. You got me. The idea of posting a joke on a wall is... Wow..not even possible.
    Dude, you a fricking Sherlock Holmes! 
    Keep up the good work, the CIA is looking for talent like you 

6. I think I don't like Warlor.

No, I'm sure of it.

7. Hi all. I am waiting for my strip. :lol:

8. It's obvious Valor found that funny hint the emoji and he was being sarcastic. And you should go join the CIA or better yet help out TF and teach them how to give inc

༤ᏯᎯཞᏝᎾཞ ༤  [​IMG]

9. Warlor sucks and i would love to show them how much. . Obviously I'm kidding right?

10. Ohh....did TF bite off alittle more than they can chew? Lol I almost feel bad for them....almost

Btw THECORE...you posted again after you said you were posting for the last time.

11. Core you're prolly not getting any Inc Cos you're so small, I wouldn't bother with you either. You're like the one screaming insults behind your clan while they fight.

Good luck to both sides.

12. Btw iprophet last time I remember, when warlor vs 23 and 1 went down we completely demolished you... So if we suck what does that make u?

13. Are you comparing OSW to EE wars Toxic?

14. This forums crap needs to stop....everyone back to OSW

15. Yah xerus I am. They're both wars correct?

16. I'm gonna call you a Noob and end this conversation.

Bye.

17. Toxic back to fighting 

18. Stick to fighting not trashing talking

19. 23 and 1??? you're an idiot. You don't even know who I am? Yet you're gonna talk crap.

Warlor listen up and listen good. I've already stated I dont like you and now your people are antagonizing me. It would be smart to shut your noobs ups before they awaken old sleeping giants.