SUN Alliance offer a way out to Kotfe/CR/TS/WoG 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Karbonara, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think you find that the correct term in KAW for dropping all your buildings is called doing a 'JP'.

This definition can be found straight out the KAWictionary.

2. Op this was a BAD idea to post this

3. KOTFE needs cheese. Imitation Cheese.

4. SuckkK AOTS , (^_−)−☆(T_T)don't talk shittt

5. Even if they're not hitting you. Do you think you can at least hit them so they aren't hitting me?

[​IMG]

I'm trying to get my eb on here fellas.

6. GL-LB, make another reference about JP and there's no clan banner you can hide under that can protect you! LimbHanger

7. Heya limb !

8. Chaos Reborn family, as in all other wars do not post on war threads w/o the permission of a CR leader.
    LimbHanger

9. hey karb did brian teach u how to play the skin flute yet lmao , i see the SS of a guy making such a tool out of wulf and voodoo u even kicked one guy form voodoo for supporting our fake pal accounts mutiny against brian and voodoo being in sun, so many of ur allies getting noob rage at the fake account, its got to be the funniest thing i even seen, :lol: ps ur a tard

10. JP put his clan b4 himself by dropping all his buildings. Very selfless and Prooves all the more he is a great leader.

11. Lol hey karbonara didn't u change ur build from a hansels (1 attack) building in noob rage coz shadow was hitting u so much  ,

12. I and remind me how many of our family have run from the war , sun lost 1 whole clan about 40 sepperate members so far  sun = see u run

13. *cough what happened to regulators inc.? 61 down to 4 members cough*

14. It doesn't seem to be that HTE are doing too well in this war... I've dished out more than 200 successful actions, however I've received about 10...

15. HTE = voodoo meat shields , new pats found that out thats why they left SUN, being all spy builds they dont care about the other sun members they are just cannon fodder, problem is they wasnt told this when they joined sun, i guess after a couple of weeks of getting done like marcellus wallace out of pulp fiction u will figure this out, WULF stopped all the beef with chuck it was the sausage jockey brian that wanted war coz one of his sun leaders got hit by chuck for trashing yarmes, so to all those who lost bill in pots and allies in sun post thanks on his wall,

16. I apologise karbonara, if you feel so out of touch. 42 seemed like a popular number during recharges. Hits taken in war seemed slightly more on the front line. Quite a few ghosts in the haunting but hey we all know they don't hit back (quite a fast turn around you have during war btw).

Stat440
    III_PATRIOTS_RESURRECTION_III ༺Loyalty • Respect • Hoɳour༻

17. Nicely put stat , 

18. lol krab its hard to take this thread seriously when HTE have lost 40 members and pats pulled out of your alliance! also pinning spies on eb is not how to win a war! you gotta hit other players! its not Kingdoms Who Pin On Eb's During War! grow a pair and fight like a normal person!

19. Grammar 

20. Funny you should even bring attention to yourselves or this war, seriously? Although we were concerned we might get EB'ed to death, I'm afraid we are going to have to tell you to take your offer and stick it where the SUN doesn't shine, which according to our alliance news feeds(or lack of), is a vast area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.