SUN Alliance offer a way out to Kotfe/CR/TS/WoG 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Karbonara, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh god the sun is going to get hammered now.

2. Corksoaker.... Lol so glad I took that much off u in one hit ...LOVE IT !

3. Weezus' post(top of page 2)= best post ever!

4. yup .... Hit the nail squarely on the head 

5. I'm shocked karbonara hasn't got wulf to deleted this thread as it makes him look like such a tool

6. All I can say is wow!! I unload nearly every hour. Troops on sun hansels and spies on sun strip target. I've seen a few strips on our ppl but mostly small stuff with minimal losses. There are def more naked sun members than on our side. Any ways, lol keep up the good work on those ebs. 

Allies for sale  This stripper has got mouths to feed  lots of good ones to choose from  All proceeds go to the Strip A Sun Foundation 

7. 

8. I know its 2012 but didn't think the sun would be burnt out alredy geesh lol

9. The sun will fall to IG.

10. Lmao I haven't got sun burn yet but I did get a carpet burn today, does that count as defeated ? 

11. Re: SUN Alliance offer a way out to Kotfe/CR/TS/WoG 2i

I just got a follow from someone in voodoo does that mean I'm about to be sun burnt or what cuz I brought my spf 30 lol

12. Darth if you would stay off your knees for a while you could avoid all that rug burn.

Lk there you just got forum burned friggin tool.

13. Way to set that one up for me, I just couldn't resist.

14. Some of ur alliances need to man up fighting ebs all the time I'm lucky to wake up to 1 hit come on regs show me some love

15. Lol schep , hte just left sun , I think u will find u guys will be on ur knees soon sun = see u run ,

16. Lol. I wasn't gonna post this thread out of the minimal respect I have left for sun, but now I can't resist. Darths most recent post was probably the best post I've seen all year. Let's fight it out, sun

17. Bump
    So that it's easier for the ones that are left to find this thread.

18. I don't know who to support in this as both kotfe alliance and sun have attacked me and my clan this year 

19. 
    
    
    
    
    Matt is shocked to see
    Brian playing the skinflute!

20. Dino you support KOTFE cause we know "wulf" had a grudge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.