Strip

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TuRock, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Hi peps.
    First I would like to thank the 1.4qt strip a few hours ago. Normally I have not had any problems with others in kaw. I have not offended, humiliated, or hated anyone else. Those who know me know I am a fair, friendly, helpful, just, proud and loyal kawer.
    I'd like to know why Blazey of Fury and IlllithEllREALIIlELVISlIIl stripped me. It is probable lIl-X-lIBIlElIAIlRlIDIl-X-lIl was. He was the only one of the stupid comments in alychat after I had bought him and some BC alys from him.

Edit:
    Now I am quite sure the lIl-X-lIBIlElIAIlRlIDIl-X-lIl it was. Of course, he did not have the courage and strength 1 vs 1 against me. He was so cowardly and had to beg for help at Fury. Who knows what lies he told. Let's see how greedy he is and how many tower he will build :)

I have nothing (more :mrgreen:) to loose. only god forgives
    Of course, I will not forget the others :)
    I wish all Happy Easter

P.S. No stupid sayings / comments please.

2. I'm confused, who stripped op? Fury or Annabelle ?

3. Fury but first i would close the open chapter with Annabelle.

4. He? I always thought Annabelle was a "She".

That being said, Anna has ruffled a few feathers around KaW with her brazen and arrogant behaviour along with the constant ally hoarding. I wouldn't be surprised if she got cleaned out one of these days. Just an inevitable strip at this point.

Happy Easter! :D

5. We will be waiting

6. I am shocked, that should never happen

7. I was there that day, you acted like a ass first then blamed it on a language barrier lol. Talk crap to a female then get your feelings hurt

8. No sympathy

9. dont talk bs. at first english is my 3.language( if you want we can discuse this in german or turkish). i know what she talked.

10. I'm talking about what you said homeboy. I was there the day it happened and you being bent out of shape over it after 1 1/2 yrs is just a cry for attention. You was rude and deserved to be kicked. But to sit here and cry about it years later is such a toddler move. Grow up

11. i dont cry about atention. now i can mess me with here. ask prime if you dont belive.

12. Lol, I was there I saw with my own two eyes lol. You are pathetic, and need to learn to deal with your issues when they first take place not years later. Cry for some more attention

13. Everyone strip everyone that a fair fight

14. Him coming to forums and asking for help on a issue from almost 2 years ago is ludicrous. Peanut brain will do that though

15. Writes quite a thread with little to no grammar errors, all of a sudden can't write a comment without errors. I call bs.

16. Lool

17. Support Blazey and Elvis
    *violin emoji
    *moonface

18. Did we read the same thread? The op is barely legible at times.

19. You and Anna got into it cause you accused her of botting, cause she ate your troops in Indy. Then you brought it back to chat flipping out till she kicked you. All this misspelling over a Indy war.

20. YOU NOOB I AM NOT INDEPENDENCE! YOU NOOB I AM NOT INDEPENDENCE!YOU NOOB I AM NOT INDEPENDENCE! YOU NOOB I AM NOT INDEPENDENCE! I HOPE THIS GOES TO YOUR BRAIN.