RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If ML claims they don't want help, then yea. That's what they need to do. If they want the help, then they get the help and it just proves they DO need to involve others.

2. Os can hit on their own accord, but they are involving themselves in a war, on the ML side, while ML claims they have no help.

3. Common sense. The ML and ML support side of this thread are lacking in it.

4. Banana hammocks are the best 

5. that's because unlike rpl ML doesnt have to stoop to the lows that rpl does. they dont need to talk trash they're letting there hits speak for themselves. and what no retort on NM and ZE coming to fund ML with more cash? didnt think so, dodge the topics that you dont like to talk about because you know you're wrong. You fit in just perfectly over there no wonder ur name is denial. because your living in it. now run back to rpl because im sure ML will never get tired of making money of ya.

6. I don't recall saying whether RPL had other clans or not. But I do believe those clans are in the GHOST family, therefore, family clans. I could be wrong, I haven't checked ghost clans listed in a while. But, show me where I said RPL had 0 help?

And RPL isn't playing low. At all. Lol

7. NM is part of UM. RPL never asked us for help. We are honoring our alliance. ML has four clans. Seriously wanna play the "outside help card"? We're our numbered and still having fun and dishing out hits.

8. Not playing low? I beg to differ. i could show some screen shots but they aren't forum appropriate so ill keep them to myself. but i must remind myself your living in denial so of course you wouldnt believe that your beloved RPL could do any wrong. People who live in a glass house, shouldnt throw stones ;)

9. *Smh, way too much talk and crap, just kaw n get on with it.

10. Stateless alts are always so aggressive big 

11. So... The famous "ss or it didn't happen" line would apply here. I have ss too, but I'll keep them in my photo roll too. You know, keeping the playing field even.

But I also know some of your "mercs" have taken convos with me, cropped them as a way to make me look bad, and tried playing them against RPL, until I showed the full story. So, ML is playing dirty, if you think about it.

12. To whoever said os was helping ml os is fighting zaft so it's not os fighting its individual members inside of os fighting

13. Os and Os mercs are different.

14. Oh and they're hits are amazing! 50 hits in 8hours after posting on lae's wall. It's getting hard to kaw in peace 

15. Oh ya forgot the split

16. Denial you show me proof of ml doing such a thing and i will personaly leave ml and fight for rpl lol.

17. We've cropped photos? But where are they are they hiding. That's really dirty to crop photos and then hide them

18. [​IMG]

here ya go, that's just a sample of the **** your amazing RPL says. probs be banned cuz the language in it but o well **** happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.