RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol dont beleive ml have called any allies in yet, plenty have offered but ALL have been told no to my knowledge.

2. That where your wrong as we have had many outside hits from other clans but we are still fighting strong and were not crying :)

3. Errrm both those statements to me are false, ik no1 is fightin for ml apart from ml themselfs, and list of cf on lae wall could be considered crying.

4. Name one buddy:)

5. can't we all just get along <3

6. ML hasn't asked for, nor have we received, and outside help from any clans or individual players in kaw. It has come to my attention however, that a "hand of god" player was unhappy with rpls conduct in the forums, and began attacking members. This is his decision, and we will neither help nor hinder this person.

7. Some Os mercs are forum fighting for you. ;)
    And I got some inc from one of them.

8. Maybe cause your forum fighting with them. I'm sorry if you piss someone off. But I wouldn't consider that they're helping us. Just having their way with you.

9. It's not "having you way" if you fail hits. And since I have an account involved in the war, and have received hits from Os Mercs, then yes. They are involved as well.

IF YOU HIT A CLAN THAT'S IN A WAR, YOU ARE INVOLVING YOURSELF IN THAT WAR. Its basic logic.

10. Congratulations on bringing in another clan against your own. We didn't ask for their help but we can't stop them from hitting. So whatever I suppose that's just another mistake by rpl.

11. Denial you are saying that you would like to have Osiris, the whole clan Osiris, join this war? Do you hate RPL too, but hide it by being in their clans?

12. I'm not in RPL. So..... I don't see how it's RPLs fault. Lol. My point is, why do you need Os mercs to defend you? Can't defend yourselves? And yea, you could tell Os mercs to **** off and mind their own business. But you don't.

13. Os mercs are not a part of Os last I checked. Don't throw names around unless you want it thown back at you.

14. It says right there you have an account in the war

15. Yes. I recently involved an account.

16. What are you on about denial, so because rpl manage to annoy another clan into hittin them its ml responsabilty to say stop to um?

17. Only thing defending us is rpl's eb  it's taking our hits.

18. as far as i've seen OS mercs have been hitting on their own accord. and ML never complained when Nameless Mercs came swooping in to the "aid" of RPL. same goes for Zodiac Elites. so if you want to try and cast stones, why dont you look back at what outside clans came to RPLs aid. Just an outsiders point of view.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.