RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Long, you aren't even suppose to be in forums lol 

2. Support op.

3. All the things I've said earlier, about ML, They were out of joke not hurt. Hope we can forget the comments said and move on

4. All statements I poster about ML earlier were untrue and my facts were wrong. Both clans have a good war 

5. I apologize if I put any disgrace to ML which was not intended, hope you'll forgive me of the words I've said

6. Head jeez three different apologies? Man he must if said something stupid (/.-)

7. Go rpl we never give up never back down never leave till the jobs done

8. No you guys just say mean nasty things about ppl I have the screen shot if anyone wants to know how they talk about hospitalized pregnant women.

9. Heather whats you being pregs got anything to do with a war its not gunna harm your baby or you its just a game so please stop crying and crying on my wall please if dont like being hit then you should be in a clan that at war

10. **Shouldnt be in a clan that in a osw

11. Who the **** is Rome? Lol

12. You are right this is a game played by real people not just names on a screen, and in real life people have problems to face. We should all show the respect that people deserve and leave the personal insults and derogatory comments out of it.
    RESPECT EVERYONE, FEAR NO-ONE

13. I agree with disco on the insults they are not need from either side. Cry about getting hit in an osw. I say. If you cant handle the heat then get out of the kitchen. Easy as that.

14. This is how I see this. Heather got hurt by ppl in rpl. Her and her husband left the clan. Yes people can be mean without knowing it. It seems as soon as they found ml wanted to war rpl they joined ml as personal revenge. The trash talking was done ppl got silence over one person. I don't understand why you wouldn't block someone that hurt you. Be done with them. Don't use another clan for revenge. Also when your pregnant your health and the babys health are more important then a game. This is my take. And the facts I have gather are from wall posts and from being rpl. I wish u well heather take care of yourself.

15. Im sorry if people thought i was insulting heather it wasnt intended as a insult just dont like people saying stuff about it really upsets me when im being blamed and i RESPECT EVERYONE IN THIS WAR ITS BEEN REALLY FUN :)

16. Uh Athena I don't think talking about oozy lady parts is something that needs to be discussed during an OSW doesn't matter I'm out of clan and unequipped all my gold is gone and Kaw is uninstalled yet you keep hitting 39 actions in the last 6 hours! We joined ML way before war started and had nothing to do with RPL again I know none of you have real lives but I do and honestly for shame on all of you for talking like that. I thought you were grown adults. But don't worry I hear some of you are already taking incoming I have a lot of friends and a lot of friend who are VERY unhappy that I'm quitting. So have fun trying to hit ML while taking outside hits :)

17. I have already sent you and your husband apologies. No response. I would love to see screen shots of my part. The time you guys joined ml was around the time rpl people were getting hit out mercing. Maybe it was just the timing. So this the last time I will say sorry.

18. See you have to get outside help but remember your not the only person with strong friends but some of us like to keep things just between mercs lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.