RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I doubt you have read everything correctly in this thread. But go ahead, say what you want. I have other things to do besides sit here and argue with you right now. I'll be back later.

I SURE HOPE NO ONE STRIPS ME WHILE IM GONE!

2. Yeah had to get back on to take screen shots. Nice wowwow all this over an osw and thanks lovelydenial I've already reported this to devs!

3. Oh and thanks for the gold now back to retirement!

4. Ppl who know me is aware I "don't do" forums but since my name was directly quoted I will make a single statement.
    1- Apart from the Roman empire start of this thread a few rpl leaders know why all this started since they were involved with a ghost crew member to do it.
    2- To protect ppl that tried they stop and warned us when realize it wouldn't we keep our word and pm out of public eyes, however is very clear in the page 2 of this same thread from a phrase: "you could have talk more about international harvesters involvement".
    3- I won't give importance to a post-teen looking for attention but just remind you that I blocked you in Kaw and never had you as friend in any other app. In fact your friend request still there and I will post the ss of the request pending unanswered.
    4- All mercs legion mercs know why we defend from ghost crew aggression and since we haven't call any friends or allies to this fight there's no need to explain it here, in fact more and more ppl knows why every day but not cause we tell them. The facts and behaviour of each side does all the talk.
    5- Anyone wanting to get out of this fight cause they realize the truth is not on their side only needs to ask a CF in laelyr wall, that's for their own safety cause we know all names that were at rpl main clan and ghost central since this started.
    Sorry for my english since is not my first language.

Mercenary creed: Respect everyone, Fear no one.
    Mercs Legion

5. Note: I will post the friend request in our room in other app, not in public.

6. Honestly could care less about this war. I just don't understand why everyone is being so malicious. Yeah I talked smack but nothing this bad. Apparently what I said struck a nerve but to be all over saying I'm a whore. That seems extreme to me. But again moot point I've reported all to deva uninstalled game. And I still don't understand why rpl hitting me. I'm no longer in a clan and not active. Is there not enough active ML to keep you busy or are you scared of someone who actually fights back?

7. I did NOT call you a whore! I said TWICE that it was simply my INTERPRETATION and UNDERSTANDING of what happened in the messages.

8. Again if you did nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about right?

9. I'm not worried. Just reexplaining. For the 3rd time. Lol

10. Either way i win and #winnging and winnging is halfthe battle ps eb fairies rule

11. This is the saddest osw i have ever seen. Both clans are completing ebs, RPL has many many runners, and i doubt there have been any strips at all.

Come on guys, stop doing ebs and actually war!

12. Woa so many people are angry this is awesome

13. #Winnging #boomheadshot#bacon#mlsupport#anotherfourombitesthedust#tangodown#germnimohasfallen#thelegendliveson#thelonewander#ragequit#iown

14. Wow people take this way to seriously.grow up osw and then come to terms. Three steps. And also mute point CF means corn flakes for breakfest. Just learned that....

15. This is to both sides keep it classy not trashy. Smack can be done without all the trash. Yes both sides have been guilty of the trashy mess. It needs to end now drop it and move on to kicking each others butts

16.  You're kicking each others butts? I call bs, you care more about those ebs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.