RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao looks like i might get some inc lol sky. Unlike you my thoughts are backed up. Pissing you off is making my day :). The fact that you have ML_brave_ML in ur banner just shows how bad ur losing. You need to remind everyone of the one thing you did wow 2 strips lol. I stripped 2 of ur members personally but you dont see my banner changing. You have confirmed everything i thought sky. Very coherently put lol. What a mug! I'm not gonna dignify any future response. How can i argue with someone so primitive in the evolution line. Enjoy forums rpl for this is the only half-assed win u have. Savour it!

2. Re:ML_killa_ML as you saying we should'nt be merc atleast we do are job no matter what blocks are path and the war we was kicking your asses at the begining but looks like you brought in non merc allies witch also proves we was hurting you guy we maybe the out numbered force but you will not win

3. Sounds like "mercing"

4. Quick question how is RPl winning when all they do is sit on me? I'm one of the weakest in clan?

5. Are you two clans of eh fairies done yet. Tired of seeing this in active topics.

6. This is still going on?lol! Stupid as.hell.

7. Less talking. More fighting :)

8. Actions speak louder than words.

Nuff said

9. Tiger says two clan full of eh (eb I'm assuming). Fairies. Ironic, seeing as she's all jacked up with eb eqp.

10. All I see is rpl babbling one ml replying just shut up and fight lol.

I still say support to ml.
    But I'm not bothered who wins and who loses I know ml will most likely win. Lol

11. All jacked up was an exaggeration. I am aware.

12. Missheather, my alts one of the weakest in the RPL side of war, and it gets inc all the time from ML. So.... That kinda works both ways.

13. Either way i think im still a valuable member and i would like my payment in jellybeans. The harry potter ones not the regular. Also would like some chimichangas and i said no pickles right. Right am i right oh so for hogs. / _\():wweres my homies at

14. LovelyDenial
    You forgot the barbaric groups that randomly infiltrated Rome, taking whatever they wanted. Which ML is far from a barbaric group and barely taking anything from what I see. 

15. The Romans were not overly successful. They stretched their forces out too far and constantly fought against weaker forces that obtained victory only because Rome was far too scattered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.