RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calm down sky, or lethal will write another two line post without using punctuation. It's easy to call others stupid while making mistakes ourselves. This is a game though, not a résumé and people will type however they want.

2. Y u ml guys think u so bad. We fighting all 5 of your clans and look at our size hmmmmm......

3. Really ml. Is that all u got. I've been scouted to death. Ouch that hurts Lol. Im banking bars from u guys. SCOUT AWAY!!

4. That's it these is so ridiculous! You are both great merc clans I respect you guys but these is just dumb. You both claim to be better merc clans stop war and prove it! No one will be impressed of one merc clan destroying the other they will just know you just want more work how will that work for ya? You guys need to stop and do your jobs. I heard some RPL are trying to merc I really respect thq

5. Dude it's a war game if they wanna war let them war.

6. Hm well have fun

7. The Romans only knew of the lands they conquered. The whole world was known by different people. The Romans knew the Earth was round as well.

8. As you can read Landings and other ML bio " Saving your sorry asses " is a disrespectful term towards the clans that need help, people come to me personally to merc because ML is to wild

9. Cool story bud

10. Rpl are fighting back agaisnt hits on them..simple right. leaders of rpl never have claimed to be the best. Maybe better than ml haha . from an outsiders Point of view it seems ml got jealous of rpl as soon as they started and have been a pain since. Both clan warring and trash talking and taking lumps from each other is going well . Respect to my rpl allies and owners on warring a clan far larger than themselves and holding good ground, will continue to fight with you.

11. Everyone in kaw knows saveme's wall is closed due to osw. And they also see rpl still has their wall open and mercing. Who has proven they are the better merc clan?

12. Your wall may be open. But you are failing this osw miserably. Why did the romans die? Cause they were so ashamed of rpl. We are eb fairys lol?? What utter bull. RPL stop singing ur praises in forums and fight like a real man. Many have even broke CF arrangements. You lot are pathetic. Don't even deserve to merc let alone war. You're all just talk talk talk. Absolutely pathetic!!

13. Lol just read sky's posts. Does anyone actual believe the rubbish i'm hearing lol i do not know one person in ML that requested CF. You need to be taking inc hits to call CF. I have hit you all and only 4 were brave enough to respond lol only strip i know of was the weakest landing member. Lol talk about sticking it to ML haha. Bloody hell you guys talk the talk but you have shown all of ML and KAW that you clearly cannot walk the walk. I used to respect RPL till i osw you lot and realised how pathetic it all is. Only reason u guys are mercing is half of rpl wanted CF so you have to do something right? RPL= Really Pathetic Lice. You lot are a parasite. I'm sooo scared :'( hahahahah. Maybe now i'll finally get some inc hits to remind me this is a war, probably not..:(

14. I have to stoop down to your level. Just this once

You must be a whole new level of retard

I don't even want to begin to atempt to organize that into a coherent thought worth rebutting. Get out of my sight and get off kaw. Go learn something. Maybe one day you'll be worth something to humanity

15. War is not always about the hits, but about the reputation and damage done in total.

And there were several reasons that Rome died. Ill explain those reasons and why that argument is invalid here.

1. The senate became extremely corrupt and political instability came into existance.
    Good reason for death, I suppose. The difference is, RPL's "senate' is already unstable! All of RPL and half of KaW know that. ;)

2. Rome's been run down a lot in warfare but they fell dependent upon the older more experienced soldiers. Difference there is: RPL isnt depending on older players. They are training everyone, realizing that you are only as strong as your weakest link.

3. High taxes. This clearly isnt important to RPL because this is, after all, just a game.

Would you like more examples?

OH! And if they don't deserve to merc, but are so far better at mercing than you, because some of them are thinking HELPING clans is more beneficial than HURTING you...Whats that say about your own clan?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.