RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surprisingly rpl didn't come to wc to spam also
    That's a start :wink:

2. @Machine, it's a fact. How on earth is Washington anywhere near the talents of Napoleon and Caesar? He isn't. He was a leader, yes, but could he make his enemies want to desert and join him? Did his presence on the field "make a difference of 30 000 men"?

As for the war you mentioned, I wonder just how much you actually know about it.

3. Re: to lethal and joe so your basically saying a clan cant try and hit a higher eb to test there strenght of there clan i think your wrong thats how you recruit better is doing higher ebs that why ml do get respected the reason for merc's are to help not moan at clans about there ebs they do and thats why you ml are pissed at us Rpl as we dont moan we just get on with it and just enjoy helping

4. RPLWE WILL RISE ABOVE

5. Napoleon, caeser and Sun Tzu remember Lycan. Can't forget his heroics as general.

6. I couldn't list them all (only what seemed relevant), but you're right.

7.  Oh btw I'm the complaint department so all ML with sore butts tell your story on my wall please

8. Truly,Idk who is gonna win the war.I believe that RPL should,becuase instead of going at 46mins and 30% left on Origins,they came and stayed until the eb was finished. Congrats RPL. Props to YOU. ML,you might have friends but so does RPL and watch as your people turn against you like the wind. :mrgreen:

9. @junior there's a difference in mercs here's the deal. The ML train may not of been big enough to take the job on. So they opted to not do it. It happens. If you've ever been a merc you would understand what is possible and what the size of your train and capabilities. No disrespect to either ML or RPL but as the saying goes:

Mercs are not always available, KaW beyond your ability at your own risk!

And that's enough on that.

Now onto my other point, trash talking between clans in WC while very entertaining and highly amusing it seems to of slowed. Also I've seen quite a number of CF requests on lae's wall. There's probably just as many on xeam or kali's wall. Goes to show people want out already lets get it over with already and all of you can get back to work doing what you all do best and saving asses.

10. I have been a merc for Ghosts, I was a train leader.

I have NEVER gave up on a job. Nor have I allowed another merc in my train to not even try.

11. two big osw's zaft vs uc and rpl vs ml gl to all sides

12. I don't think the ML v RPL conflict is quite in the same category as the Zaft v UC one. maybe im just mistaken though.

13. I wouldn't class this as a 'big osw'

14. Think ill come out of retirement just for this osw 

15. MU RPL u need to quit playing like your holding your own, I can't count the cf ads I've seen on lae's wall from your members that are running

16. Need a hand ted 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.