RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First of. Lethal. And I can't count the cf requests in my pm. Or in the pm of he others who it should go to. As required. And each of those is from a fighting ml member

Wheras many of the family clans here aren't fighting. (Since 10v4 isn't fair). So every time ML hits one of those members they do most likely request a cf. ). But no. If I start hitting people ML has helped in the past till my wall is stacked with cf like lae then you'd call me out. Little biased

Also. As for the train. If you know so much about why you can do. Don't join the clan. Spam it with adds then leave. Don't even try to help them. Take jobs you can do. At least then you don't get their hopes up. And when they win anway. Go back. And apologize for falsely abandoning. Because obviously the train. No matter what size. Would have been enough

But no. Lets keep with this idea where if we spam adds join for 2 min and most of us don't even unload well be popular for trying. Your way is more for earning face. Not for helping kaw.

Eventually.(if one of us figures out how to post pictures here in order without too much trouble). We're going to try to post the ss we have showing lae attempting to hire IH to hit us at the conclusion of their first war. Ss of a few examples of members being scared to leave because of threats by ML against them (if they agree as we promised to help keep them safe from ML and showing ss would probably open them up) along wih a few other things. Assuming we can't figure out how (it's not a priority to learn how to any of us) (so its not unlikely) well have them available upon request via a third party app

So lethal. Try again little man. Nut up. We saw you drop build when pup was hiting you back. Now you should go cry to your mommies

2. Lmfao drop build ? I upgraded noob look at my stats, pup and I exchanged like 10 hits, I've been farmed by half of kaw, u think I'd drop over a few inc??? Your a desperate noob sky

3. And wether those people on lae's wall are active in the osw or not their still dropping out of your alliance so either way that's a victory for them

4. First. Pup could hit you. Then he can't hit you. That's a drop

Second. Half of kaw. That's thousands o players. You don't have that many battle wins or losses to recieve 5 hits a day from each

Third. Their in family. Just not war. There's more clans in the family not of grind then fighting. If you read you'd have seen it. But since you're too stupid to read more then a few words you'll always be misinformed.

5. Everytime I talk about the war on here sky u try to turn it into something about me, sounds like desperation lol

6. Ahh poor sky gets so upset if anyone posts not on behalf of RPL side, don't join in threads if u can't handle the heat

7. I don't know who's winning really all I can go off of is what I see, and I see new cf ads on lae's wall everyday

8. Right, besides my banter of trash talking I'm going to be blunt. RPL Are this RPL are that, matter of Fact is, most incoming iv seen in 3 days Was Xeam and LuDoIt (respect for actually hitting) yes xeam even a pure spy. However, RPL Have got this whole facade going about how they are absolutely destroying ML - where do you get this from?
    Not once have i seen a strip attempted on ML... Not once have i seen Mass hordes of Mercs running for them there hills.
    The whole "forum glory" is all a little bit too corny tbh. You need to zip your trousers back up, and start actually using the Attack button, if we put a forum post up, with the CF's and runners blah blah blah, it happens its war. Get over it. Eesh. I could go to sleep for a week and wake up without any incoming, war was brought..but not much fighting going on? Come on surely you got better than this 

*Disclosure - most likely wont check this thread again, want to respond to me write to my wall. Ill respond from there*

9. It's been two days since we striped brave. He's still not back to mp. Any other strip info won't be shared. But just gonna point that out

Who takes 2 days to mp if you are supposedly such a good family and war
    Ready. Unless he's gonna stay naked. But his ally amount keeps increasing

10. Congrats you stripped a noob 

11. Ted they're all noobs 

12. Ima noob lol

13. Congrats for stating the obvious...

14. I'm a noob!? Finally! 

15. I'm laughing at this  I know who wil win lol but I just think this is so funny lol mainly the very small people lmao bragging about little things XD

16. Calm Down guys or sky will type another 3 page rant on here that is barely intelligible

17. Sky wouldn't rant at me. I'm like his cousin like lives down the road! 

18. ^ sorry bout your luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.