RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Of course you want me to leave, this whole thread was just a ML bash fest, sorry I interrupted that...But enjoy bashing them on here bc they are going to smoke your asses in the war I have no doubt, regardless how many clans you cry to

2. We want you to leave because you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

This is a clan "bash" because ML has ****** up.

They aren't gonna beat "us" because this account and clan are not involved in this war. Just merely commenting from the sidelines for now.

3. So can we get down to the brass tax of this.

Why did it start?

4. RPL here saying screw off ML. U hv destroyed urself. U do not deserve to be a clan when all u hv r 2-faced people. They seemed really nice n now? Now? We worked together. One of u said this is how it should be. 2 merc clans working together.continue to dishonor ur selves with propaganda. Just look at my wall n see how embarrassing ur forces r.

5. So is there going to be breakfast

6. ill do my fighting the old fashioned way not in forums Ty

7. Personally I think this war sucks. I have ml friends. I have rpl friends. I chose not to participate in this war due to that, every clan has a holes so unfortunately this war has really shown who those people are. I miss my rpl and ml friends hope this ends sooner rather than later cause I'd love to get back to what we all do, and that's helping clans who need it,

8. I agree there are some nice guys at ml that i still respect but as for the ml ive lost all respect for them as a merc clan

9. I have rpl friends and ML friends! But I will always fight for my ML family! No matter what! People on the first few pages who say ML suck they ran away when we needed help! It's because either you were to close to the time limit to be possible to finish or your clan members were disrespectful! We will always help of it is possible to! So say what you want but I respect all members of both clans! Always have done and always will do! Infact I respect every member of kaw!

10. Thanks Mr melon that's the attitude everyone should have ,,:) enough w the bashing u miss seeing everyone gettin along on kaw when we see eachother. Mercs are a special breed, we all love doing it , lets get back to it

11. Or you could both just fight till the bloody end until one side disbands or merges, that would be more entertaining :)

12. This to melon that untrue before i was rpl i used to call you for another clan i was in and you alway ran and we've managed to complete the help from other people and when you guys do eb a couple of time you start moaning thats one thing i know RPL never we just get on with it

13. Blah blah bs just disband already ml or rpl. Either way hilarious

14. Ahh mercs . Not always reliable but only because they're helping another clan out :x

15. My god. For once. (May whatever powers there are prevent this from repeating) I agree with lethal)

There was never a good mojo between RPL and ML. Only reason so many friends between clans is so many members switch from one side to the other

Melon. That looks like exactly what we said. You leave because there's no time left to finish. Wait a second. Look how many people still finish. Either because we show up or by themselves. So obviously that's crap. Plus. That's still abandoning. Someone should always stay to the end. Be it an eb. A war. One of those ee things that you guys seem to love. Or even something so simple as a
    Conversation unless something in real life trumps it

16. i think everyone seems to be forgetting the most thing here! ....... its only a bloody game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so chill your nickers and get this done I've read on walls from both sides some really nasty stuff that has no place in a ******* game calm down you idiots

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.