RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was gonna stay neutral on this thread till I saw all the trash talk from the um RPL noobs,,,u all wouldn't even have an alliance if not for ML, you ripped off their wall system, you ripped off their eb schedule, u ripped off the way they manage mercing, then bash them to pieces on here? Nah funk that, y'all are imposters following a path already well paved and layed by your betters

2. Um. Our system is based off of the ghosts. Who are older then ML

We don't us their wall or schedule. So also untrue

In fact. By any logic. While we spawn from an older group. ML is only a year and a few months old. So they could be said to have ripped us off

3. Lmao and where has ghosts been all this time? You all may have been mercing first but ML got the **** down to a science then you all resurface, rip it all off then act like " oh we were here first, this was our idea" ..everyone in kaw knows who made mercing large scale in here and it wasn't ******* ghosts lol

4. What y'all are doing would be the equivalent of me taking credit for my contracts idea on the basis that I branched off from some old long forgotten clan that supposedly started contracts, then bashing some clan like BH who did it far better than I could ever dream of...that's exactly what u all are doing

5. I have no idea what is RPL  Anyone can tell me?

6. I still don't know exactly what started this war and don't really care but if u guys want to fight ML, hell ya raise hell, kaw need more war..but make your noobs lay off the forum bashing of a clan that paved the way for your little outfit,,,and maybe you wouldn't open the door for forum whores like me to come in and rip u a new one

7. Exactly my point Lyon lol

8. No it would be more like assassins guild telling ad Mortem that their ****.

Much different. Ag took the "strippers for hire" to a whole new level. Regardless of who is the best at it today. Their the guys who get credit. An if they decide to come back next week and become half the size of ad Mortem and war ad Mortem. You can be dam sure the people everywhere won't say what you're saying now (I am no implying this will happen at all. Just an example).
    And the ghosts have been around. Maybe read the clan info of the clan your supposedly kicking the ass of.

RPL. Clan I'm in right now

And they didn't pave crap for us. ML has been wanting to fight us. And all the related merc clans. Since we came out. There's been a few small fights. It's why we all united. So they did nothing good for us. Except be do bad to their members that many left and allowed us to strengthen ourselves

9. Lethal I think you should just be quite isn't Osiris keeping you pinned for breaking your CF terms

10. I wasn't going to say much, but I've gotten quite bored.
    I've had no inc from the great OSW clan, ML. For the last two days. Since I got here.

So now, after several bars of pot-burning, I've decided I might need a new target.

Lethal, shut the hell up. I heard from Doctor you have pots to burn. So shut up, act your age, and go farm me.

Because I really need something to do.
    Wolf

11. I believe some people have overstayed their welcome.

12. Sigh I wish lethal would pursue this matter with a main..

13. I am pretty sure that is his main

14. popcorn anyone

15. Can't wait for lethal to retire.

16. WOW! Lethal! Finally you said some things I agree with . Could this be a turning point ?  Support to my friends and family at ML. 

17. All you guys posting on behalf of um RPL fail to address the points I made, you know there true so you respond with "I wish you'd retire" or "grow or show your main" ...awesome responses the points I made lol :)

18. I don't care for your points you just talk too much

19. We can only restate our points so much before we decide that:

1. You aren't worth it.
    2. You don't get it.
    3. We want you to just leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.