RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why would we waste time trying to zero you? We got better targets to hit rather than noobs on forums who think they are the ****

2. Are you that intellectually challenged you can't read more than 3 sentences?

3. Possibly incapable or illiterate.

4. Ok then ill continue to use my spies on your guys if u don't wish to play :(

5. And Egan you tried hitting many times and have up after continuous fails so don't pretend you got more important things going on

6. I've unloaded on you twice, with about 20 percent troops. Hell yea man, I've friend hard to pin u

7. I've been trying to teach sky the art of TL;DR.

8. Look, lethal, either stay on topic, or shutup and leave my thread please. Keep this on the war.. Personal issues go in pm

9. There lethal, you are Oed. Happy?

10. Lol 52 inc from 3 people but u got me,,good job

11. Uh oh the little merc union can't handle the heat so they fall back to the old plz leave my thread lolololol :)

12. Forum fighting and osw are different, though they do have similarities.

One thing they DO have in common is that you cant do either one properly.

13. I have a suggestion for um RPL, put your war on hold with ML, just focus on me, once you've mastered handling one target as an alliance, then try osw....remember ebs no hit back, this is different ;)

14. I was consider that... Oh wait, nvm lol. We can take ml and little losers like you just fine... But I appreciate your concern

15. Why would we hold our war with ML We aren't doing badly? If you want to change that to "I'm better then ML all by my lonesome cause I'm spezial". Then do so. But I'm not responsible when your "friends" kick the crap out of you for it lol

16. Nope I know nothing of osw denial, I'm fresh off the ebs,,maybe u could school me in it's ways :)

17. Sky they would have plenty of man power to kick my ass bc you and all the clans u all have cried to arnt making a dent

18. I'm sorry...did I ruin u alls little ML basking thread? Sorry ML dosnt like for it's members posting forums alot but fortunately I don't serve anyone so I can post as I like,,,sorry if u all arnt having free rain with this thread bashing ML even though your not doing any real damage to them in the war :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.