RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not in pin lethal c'mon bud hit me Mr. Badass.

2. So where y'all at, put up or shut up, I've farmed your um clans all day, and from what I'm seeing ML is probably ignoring u all and laughing

3. HB assa jlion pinned :15

4. There u go bud lol you ask u shale receive

5. 9 assassinations, thank you my good sir. Now I'm not bored. Caught me at hb. Lol.

6. Really. Us and ML going at wax other often. Seeing both clans cc (or parts of them) or hearing about their target list and helping make ours. Your logic is lost. Why would we. A group of less then half ML size. Target you. An insignificant nub who can't even hold his own in the forums. Where it's easiest. When we have a list of targets much more important. And why would I in particular waste spies I you over one of our strips? That would be stupid and would make you and ML win over us winning. No doubt you're now going to pretend that your whole plan was to distract us so we would lose focus and lose the war. But you weren't smart enough to think that up yourself. But you can pretend. And maybe a few of the idiots who frequent the forums will believe you and pretend with you. Next week you guys can do tea maybe

7. Lethal what happened to farming me?

8. Lol can't hold my own in forums? Oh no.....I'm to busy holding my own in your clannies news ;)...and sky do u really have to type a novel everytime to get your point across, I'm only reading the first few sentences lol

9. Doctor I hit u, u did I think one failed assa back,,but I'm farming many, ill get back to u

10. Lmao doctor comes back fully mithed talking trash

11.  I did a couple of bars.

Did you test the waters of mith first?
    Sorry EE war was more important.

12. And u still fail to assa with full mith lmao

13. No time for trash talking when in EE now is there

14. no pots used... 1m ssd with me at 4% spies ... Easy fail 

15. Well lethal your BFE is better than his, no offense Doctor.

16. A novel. I wish. I've been trying on and off to write one in spare time. But hasn't worked out. Kaw sucks me back in

And holding your own. Nah. You have the several hundred ml guys. Along with the three other groups we've had complaints about helping ML hit us. So you aren't holding your own. Your holding wih a much larger group.

And only the stupid resort to complaining about something written The smart would find a flaw in what I said. Maybe something to use against me like I've done to you. Pick apart the argument. Not just dispose of it as "to long". The stupid masses already follow you. No need to impress them with your level of stupidit any longer. This is big boy world. Need some extra pants? I think you can find some hubbies at Walmart. Just remember "you're a big kid now"

17. Ok got about 6 y'all hitting me atm,,I'm at 3/4 bar,lets see how long it takes to 0 me,,,go!!!

18. Once again sky shorten it or I'm not reading

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.