Rising Hawks vs Strike Force

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Seems to me most clans are trying to draw mismatches in ee. Isn't that the point nowadays.

2. Respect to your clan fen, u guys put up a fight no matter who you face and I see you squeaked a win from Rising Hawks out of all those loses

3. What were the odds? Just wondering, because when you said mismatch, i didnt get how much.

4. @cam3doodle
    I believe it was:
    RH had #8 leaderboard, we had no one in top 300
    They had 29, we had 27 participants
    We also drop our bfe a good amount to lessen matches. That obviously didn't work.
    So, to wrap it all up, RH had
    Member advantage, bfe advantage, leaderboard advantage.

5. lol You thugs should keep off this thread before big bad Val becomes abusive towards you. The more you try to explain yourself the more you look like cry babies. "but officer we had to bend over, there was a big bad man with a stick".

I also think the question was towards fen because he is the only person who used the word mismatch on this thread and guess what? Kings Castle beat the Rising Hawks when they had Deutschland on war roster

6.  ͟ ͟ཉ ͟ཇ ͟པ:kings castle also had a huge roster. Can you not read idiot? They had more people, more leaderboard players and more bfe, it was the mismatch of the century. Go back and let us beat you some more you statless acct.

7. Keep trying to explain yourselves with a clan war history of mostly wins I know your leader loves this thread on active topics showing what a punk him and his clan is.

Please support Unsportsmanlike Conduct thread on Ideas Feature Requests

8. Oh and I don't do system wars I am a EB Fairy so I have never warred against you guys. I just don't like seeing people praise a clan of scamers, punk, bullies because of their winning edge in system wars. Then they openly admit to throwing war because they say the opponent was too strong. How do you know? You will never know because you bent over without trying and said give it to me.

I have no respect for losers by choice

9. Punk_Losers, get off of my thread. I am kicking you and any posts from you will result in a forum ban. You are microbumping this thread as well as insulting posters and derailing this thread. I will give you one forum post to respond to this but after that, I shall not see your name or any of your alternate accounts on this thread.

-Versa-

10. Just saw what you guys said a couple pages back, you try to strip our member and see how it goes

11. What's wrong Versa? I saw your enthuisiasm in the beginning of thread when you saw the match and the disappointment when you found everyone play dead. Is your leader abusing you again or threatening you like you are me? Are you a forum Mod and you can ban me? Please don't be subdued by the pier pressure. Be your own man and I know you know what is right from wrong, stand up to the obstacles in front you and don't lay down like what some of your so called friends did.

12. Hey Vic, Val will start a fight he can't finish and say it was all his plan to disband because he is a perfectionist like in earlier posts