Rising Hawks vs Strike Force

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Not that you could strip me with that EB noob build

2. Lmao. Ever heard of attack strip dumbass?

3. Does me stating the truth anger you guys ?

4. n you assume this is my only account

5. You don't like the match so you decide not to participate. What do you expect someone to say, good job? Nice effort? Great War?

6. Stating truth? We sure pistol whipped your clan Mr barcode

7. Ya I've done att strips with other accounts, their pretty weak unless you catch someone not on for like 12 hours 

8. Bad matchups happen but you can still make an attempt......

9. Tbh I dunno WTF versa was thinking making this thread I'm going to go unload on him for it

10. Ty corsair, SF you guys post a thread about looking forward to an upcoming matchup, one that all of kaw would love to see, and you lay down.....you expect positive feedback?

11. Corsair bro, it's not that we don't like the match, it's that we were severely outmatched. They had #8 LB and we didn't have anyone in top 300.

12. And yes you did beat the clan I war at but of you view our history when we drew RH we fought our ass off

13. fb steals OP 3 fails. Naughty hog

14. The matchup was stacked. Either way we get smashed, the outcome was inevitable. May aswell spend the time doing something productive

15. Eh good point I would of just loved to see you guys match along with many others

16. Mis-matches happen all the time but most still make the effort.
    Whichever one of you said versa shouldn't have made the thread was right because we wouldn't even be discussing this. But it's out there now so everyone can see. So of course people are going to comment especially those of us who've been on the wrong end of bad match and actually fought it out

17. I wanted to see this fight. I think SF didnt want to chance a real fight and lose publicly, but still, this was a fight everyone wanted to see

Thing is, if you matched them once. You may probably match them again. What then? Another lay down? Doubt it, im looking forward to round 2 and finally see this showdown

18. Chance a real fight? Obviously this guy hasn't seen the rosters, or is incredibly stupid.

19. Exactly what George said. I don't like losing. I didn't want it to look like a legit loss. There was a huge mismatch. And if we would've tried and obviously got crushed it would've looked like we are terrible

20. Reason we've swapped clans so many times, I'm a perfectionist and even a few loses makes me want to start over