Rising Hawks vs Strike Force

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Oct 25, 2013.

1. U very wrong applegirl. Very lol but it's common with those who wants to look smarter than others lol

2. C'mon, guys. You at least have to try. What do you think King's Castle did?

3. Love that berd

4. It's like talking to a bunch of dead worms already :roll: I love my clan mates and this is a horrible matchup but I'm a bit upset lol

-Versa-

5. We are all a bunch of negative nancies :lol:

-Versa-

6. I would've tried but I'm not casted. I think not trying is more of a protest tbh. 4 lbiers in rh vs 0 in sf...our gh reduced their bfe..this match simply makes no sense

7. Dueshland can hit me and I'm 30th lol sooo that obviously shows how screwed we are...and berd your a joke lol don't hurt yourself in forums go get your helmet

8. Bahahahaha

9. Guys, this matchup pales in comparison to the grave atrocity which I discovered today.

McDonalds is phasing out the ******* Dollar Menu. I just paid $1.27 for what used to cost $1.05.

Now we need to pay over 20% more to become obese. What the **** McDonalds.

10. "Exploits" are awesome when they work in your favor. Not so much when they don't.

11. I'm tired of hearing everyone saying "exploit." Honestly, how many of you even understand what the word means, or are you just following the trend because you think it makes you look/sound cool?

An exploit is unfairly abusing the system, or cheating. So please, instead of just saying "exploit", please explain how we exploited our builds in a game that gives us players freedom of building whatever we like. We CHOSE to build nothing but guilds, YOU chose otherwise.

In my opinion its not an "exploit", rather simply weeding out the noobs. Learn game mechs before you start shouting exploit everywhere, and fix your build while you're at it.

12. I can respect "getting a bad matchup" it happens to everyone sooner or later. I can understand not wanting to waste the mith on a cause you feel is lost . ( even though you prob have thousands)

But I think it's bad sportsmanship to not even try (again). I , like everyone else I'm sure, would have loved to see the results. Even if you had lost you would've earned my respect for trying even against arguably insurmountable odds 

13. Lmao dat was funny. We all fail bombed Aiello an got te ko

14. Ron you noob do u think we care about EE I just want my 50 rancor 

15. ^Amen, why on earth would we EE if there wasn't an equipment incentive to war?

16. So strike force, one of the supposed best e war clans in kaw, draws rising hawks, and instead of trying they lay down........ Ya ill say it, ***** move. No respect

17. Yawn HoG with the insults. Blah blah blah

18. Sotuw barcode better bank now son u gonna get steal bombed

19. Ooo we got a nice HLBC GH with plenty of tasty allies