Rising Hawks vs Strike Force

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Oct 25, 2013.

1. I agree vendetta, some matches happen like that, like i said, i want to see that fight. Everyone does. How you got matched in the first place would be a great question. And without that answer you will match again

2. How come you guys are so quick to threaten me with farm and strip but corsair, the guy In faith agrees with me and nothing......hmmm

3. Corsair is a big fat noob.

Go so something about it, NOOB.

Happy SoTuW?

4. Lol that was actually pretty good  I'm happy now

5. Val is crazy and he fb stole from me :lol: but either way, he is correct. This was meant as a potential informative post for people, but after some serious talk, it was an obvious mismatch that wouldn't have ended well for SF today. I digress and wish to say sorry to Val for putting him, and the rest of my family on the "spot."

-Versa- ️

Maybe next time RH 

6. We actually suck.
    I happened to match a clan my alt was in. Dam were my own clan slow. Hard to plunder off none the less, but GH were lazy as ****. Don't ask me how we win.

7. Who won? 

8. It was a close battle all the way. Strike force just about came on top.

9. Oh dear. HoGs get their Mouse n DivineLu handed to them. Ouch!!!!

10. I'm a guest at faith just so that's out there, home is 46 and 2 if it pertains.

I am also a super noob so guess we're good there

11. We feasted on some nice fried Mouse.

12. *considers kicking op from clan*

13. Nah, not that extreme lol

14. WHO IS WHO? So many HOGs

15. lol, what did you guys expect from a clan full of punks? You a have punk bully leader Val who thinks he is almighty with a punk bully following. Come on guys, people who have dealt with him don't see him and his clan playing dead a surprise. My advice for Val is next time if you want a sure thing you should ask your mom for milk and she will take out her breast.

16. What do punks and bullies do when they run into people stronger? They run, play dead, and cry.

17. What do cowards do when they've been beaten? Create statless Alts and talk trash in forums.

18. But of course, we littlte people fear the big Val, all his alts and thug members who scam and farm people.