-RIOT TOWN- VS T4 AND SHADOW'S CLAN THE HISTORY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 8-_-ZT0CKT0N4-_-8, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Goofy I don't min the thread as long as its not on AT. Clearly only RT actually cares about the OP.

2. Goofy stl 3/3/4 p
    Mind*

3. You know how to quote but you butcher the English language.

4. justice where you @ you need to be serve like lil child wheres the baby bottle :lol:

5. for those who dont know how to read THE THING THAT ARE IN QUOTES ARE NOT MINE THERE THREADS MADE BY RT AND COMMENTS FROM T4 OKAY SO GET THAT IN YOOUR HEADS IF YOU HAVE ONE TAKE IT OUT YOUR ASS AND USE IT

6. Why do you continue to act like a child? Calm down and stop spamming caps.

7. the caps is for pointing out to people who cant read

8. and im not acting like a child lol funny that you said that i didnt know i sound so young thanks props to you pal :cool:

9. Who cares all the clans involved are noob clans

10. Don't try beating us.

11. You are a disgrace to your clan, if i were them id leave if i had leadership around me like you. Someone needs to beat your clan down n make you disband, where is cynder when hes actuay needed

12. I was talking about Nasty Ice not the clans you are OSWing against.

13. Lmfao farm a clan because u need members.......tell me more about all the moles in your clan. Riot should still be farming u for having the stones to try that

14. :lol: you request a CF yet you refuse to post in forums

15. This war will never end :lol: :lol: :lol: you requested a Cf to end the war and you have 70 members now 20

16. Had 70 currently have 20

18. Hahaha shadows clan has made riot town look stupid hahah support to shadow