-RIOT TOWN- VS T4 AND SHADOW'S CLAN THE HISTORY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 8-_-ZT0CKT0N4-_-8, Feb 16, 2013.

1. :lol: it's mainly about what happened, and hat they're doing.

I shouldn't have been as long as it did, but hey. At least op tried to speak in English and not some other language.

2. I don't understand why he needs to make a thread about a osw I'm sure none of us have heard of.

3. We were told to make a thread to apologise but bullies as they are try said they will never stop farming us because of this thread.

4. lmao so this is an apology thread? erm yeah i wouldnt stop farming you either

5. Pinky, they made an apology thread before and it was denied.

This one kind of has a TL:DR btw it's at the bottom. It says that RT will never disband, and they will war forever. (I think :lol: )

6. Oh ****, really? My bad :p

7. hmm subject to is on top I think they don't care if you don't care but want the people who would care to read it, t4 shadow and RT. At op GL in your OSW and dont let them get to you, you are fighting outnumbered and outgunned but maybe you will learn from this and become a great warring clan the resilience is there. but you could also just as easily crumble. Don't make any more forum threads though and leave this be. :)

8. shadow you would fit right in with these noobs

9. So Riot Town. You getting hammered are you? No other options other than disbanding?

Such predicament .. Best advice I can give is find a guns for hire. Ad Mortem I believed accepts payment for services rendered ..lol.

Or you can pm me and I will show the right direction where to find a spy clan accepting payments. If you can manage a 5 tril payment and rehire all strip allies after the osw then I maybe able to help. :)

10. wow mayb im pointing out how you guys messing with clans smaller then you and I know EE wars wouldn't match us up LOL :lol: :D :roll: :lol: :)

11. THIS IS NOT A APPOLIGY TREAD **** NO THAT WOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE I RATHER GO DIE B4 MAKING A FORUM SAYING SORRY FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT DO SO LET THERE CLAN ACT ALL HARD BEHIND THERE SCREEN WE ALL KNOW THEIR JUST INMATURE KIDS THAT GET ABUSE SO THEY TAKE THEIR ANGER OUT ON KAW LMAO :lol: :mrgreen:

12. we are growing stronger not weak we are having fun osw with you guys i actaully upgraded off you believe it or not i save all my money in broze bar everytime i reach 30mill and yes i thank riot town for sticking with me since then beggining..

13. It's only RT talking now
    Seriously nobody ******* cares shut up

14. ill admin im a noob I barly started to play this game like a lil bit before new years and every hour I can but i was thought to never give up and if you want something to fight for it and we want our clan so we are all gathering up and fighting back as much as we can..
    so @most of you dont know what we are going threw don't talk **** just because we are smaller we aint going to be left alone and we know that. I'm 250cs mayb a lil more and am getting hit by a 2mcs person every other day we will yell for help but whos going to listen no one. so we only got ourself and ourself only if you agains't bullying then join us and help to fight for our clan.
    So that being said I hope I got you guys 2 open your eyes and see the bullying that surrounds real life. I look back and I used to be bully by someone when I was in second grade. He used to take my lunch money and push me around. Thats basically whats going on in here but worst its like a gang bullying a bunch of defenceless kids.
    So to t4 I think of your clan as a bunch of bullys and If I found out who you are in RL ill stab you because thats how much I hate you guys.be careful what you say...its not that hard to trace someone.

15. OP had no pots... pays poorly. Darn :(

16. okay @touching your mom thats unessary its just a game with fake money whats the most can they do right?? just let them feel good that they can bring alot of clans into this and take our money and gold. but whos cares laugh at this is more funnier that we are getting to there heads and sooner or later they'll quit :idea:

17. @jutice if you dont like the thread then get the **** off it.. :eek:

18. anyone esle feels the haters :lol: and @touch funny story :lol:

19. @superman i sould start farming you ; you pay good money lol