-RIOT TOWN- VS T4 AND SHADOW'S CLAN THE HISTORY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 8-_-ZT0CKT0N4-_-8, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Shur up _________ATR____ if you do not care, why are you posting?

2. LOL noob fights. plz stop spamming at with this riot town silliness

3. Here was thinking maybe I should join a side in your OSW .... Unfortunately what I have read is completely incoherent. Just a suggestion OP, keep it succinct. I have no idea what you're trying to say. You just seem to ramble on and on and on ....

4. I posted to tell OP no one cares. ******* dip ****.

5. Lmao shadowbeas11 you noob  stop picking on other noobs

6. Horrible.....grammar......it....... hurts

7. My boy shad is a beast. 

8. Whatever _________ATR______ I see that you do not care but you keep reading and posting on this thread.

9. Cute name IDD.

10. Shad my bro keep Rollin them knuckleheads 

11. Now THATS something I can agree with. If we can teach noob clans to OSW, they won't necessarily be noob clans, will they?

12. Not only is riot town NOT being forced to write threads, when they do write them they try to sound Nobel and honorable. Qualities they do lack. These noobs continue to trash talk yet beg for us to cf. After this thread we will NEVER stop farming you!!! Enjoy the punishment you brought on yourselves!

13. Seriously stop bumping this, they are lame and annoying, so are you.

14. Wow, all you kids hating on riot town are ******* wasting your time. Are you guys so bad that you have to constantly farm a small clan. Actin all tough and ****, do you guys not realise that your ******* so **** that you have to target a small clan to get some money. Get fuckin good, please.

15. Justice is right. The more you carry on the noobier and sadder you guys get.

16. Wow.

I hate to admit, but I think that was even tl;dr for me. :shock:

17. Drgn is this lockable because nobody cares ?

18. It's hard to read the Op. English was probably not his first language. But it's a good effort and a good(somewhat) read.

19. On another note what's tldr?

20. Tl;dr = Too long, didn't read