-RIOT TOWN- VS T4 AND SHADOW'S CLAN THE HISTORY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 8-_-ZT0CKT0N4-_-8, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Keep t4 out your mouth. Stop trying to save face. You already embarrassed yourselves. Just show your respect to Shadow Worriors and T4HA for beating your clan and leave it at that. That is the only way I accept.

2. I am definitely farming the next person to bump this.

3. man im not disbanding and t4 and shadows can just bully clans lol :lol:
    fight a clan like zaft i bet a clan your asses wont last hahaha

4. Support to warriors on both sides.

5. I would give my first born for ya'll to write one semi-literate, coherent paragraph...just one. I'm not asking too much. If I have to read one more post that reads like the fever dream ramblings of a meth addict, I'm gonna lose my cheery demeanor. It's depressing as hell trying to make sense out of this garbage.

6. Lmfao this is funny hahahaha lOL

7. Riot town is a bunch of idiot noob. Wanna meet my main idiots?

8. I'm farming riot town now too. Keep your noob war out of forums.

9. You go terry 

10. Lolz. Riot town is being forced to make these threads. But ok terry. Go jump on the bandwagon and farm a clan already outnumbered :)

11. Forced to make these posts? Wouldn't make sense if they're being farmed anyway. Also the way they're written doesn't sound forced at all.

12. Im telling my side of why we are getting farm and if you can read it tells you everything you need to know if t4 and shadows clan have a side to tell. tell them to share i would love to hear it. :lol:

13. TerryTate att 5/5/?
    Dare someone to bump 

14. BUUUUUUUMP justice! Now careful what u do!! For another matter. I'm very impressed with the war skills of these horse people... 5-6 clans on 1  very impressed 

15. 5 minutes, hardly a bump

Silver you badass 

16. we getting farm moslty by these clans
    shadow warriors of the fallen
    the 4 horseman of apocalypse
    t4ha war academy
    lol kingpotato33 where you go why you left
    shadows clan lol afraid of a farm

17. No one gives a flying **** about your shitty ass clan.

18. whoever post on this forum must really love us lolz :!:

19. enough said on our side where t4 side and shadows side im guessing they dont have much to say knowing most of its true and we show it much respect to ztock..!

20. OKAY FOLKS PAY ATTENTION,
    ztock didn't say anything about anyone he was telling everyone who doesn't know what happen.
    All of this is true. So if you ain't apart of this you don't need to be trolling with your no lives zombies self.