revenge is a dish best served in bronze

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Mar 29, 2014.

1. I must capture that pokemon! 

2. Well that finger point was useless... Didn't kno I was gonna end up on a new page

3. Beautiful story, Alison.

Thanks for sharing, Hun 

4. True, huh?

Well then explain why the ss you posted of -nero's build has less than 500 wins over the last 3 months you claim he was attacking you.

Either A. The ss is recent, not 3 months old as claimed.

Or B. -Nero-had been mostly inactive and not hitting you.

Would like an explanation please. ️

5. Frog u noob. U still at it? Let go already! Jeeeez

6. Hi frog. As I've explained already 3 times on this thread. I don't have an ss of neros build 3 months ago. But I did want a picture of his kingdom on my thread to run with my story.

3 months ago nero was 15 mil cs player and I was a 5 mil cs player.

The only changes to neros build in that time are a couple of extra spy defence towers.

My story is true, as I have also stated previously. If you don't believe me. I don't care. Because you don't matter.

Speak to my previous owner Vlad if it means that much to you. He will confirm. 

We both know anyway frog that you don't really care. You just looking for a troll because you don't like me. Which is fine.

7. So all the people that do support you matter not to be the arrogant one here but is all this just so show off or something?
    countless people have done this and don't have the need to brag about every single noob that's they have burnt

8. If you bothered to read the op Wolfie. You would have read that I mentioned this is just one story. Everyone has their story and it's just some tripe to read in between regens.

I enjoy making forums. Thats my choice, my business. Nero decided I was not allowed to,
    So it is fitting.

If all this bothers you so much Wolfie, just don't bother reading, don't bother posting and definitely don't bother worrying so much about it.

It's a public forum. Other people seem to have found some enjoyment out of my story.

I'm sorry it bothers you so much.

9.  There we go! Nerd rage back and in its full glory!

10. Yes I have seen all of your story's every time you burnt a noob to a role player

11. Actually Wolfie. I just can't do this with the pleasantries. Your a stupid noob. you've been baiting me all through my thread.

You can take neros place as a farm. That will give you something to at least genuinely whine about, you stinking little weasel.

12. See you just can't take any constructive criticism

13. Lol, I agree. Normas forums always bring out some good laughs. Weather what she has said is the truth or not no one other than her and Nero truly know. No matter how much you call her out on it. Their are always 2 sides to every story, this just happens to be her side. If Nero wants his side heard let him post his side. Either way nice to see that Norma is still around pissen people off lol.

14. @Whelpie
    Why are you so interested in "proving" Ali wrong? Is there some unspoken desire to be Nero's knight in shining armor? I'm confused at to why you're so bent on being in Ali's ass.

15. That's what the bully gets keep it up

16. Wolfie, even if this whole thread was just a story and wasn't true, WHO CARES. It's not your business so leave it alone. She made it for entertainment, not for you to pick apart every line and SS of it. I'm sure it's a true story, but anyway, it doesn't change that it's just a good story in the forums.

17. Nero was at 14-15mcs back in january.

18. It's refreshing to see someone who fights back and wins instead of whining in forums, and then calls themself a bully with no hesitation  love it

19. Support and respect

20. This just made my KaW lifetime! :) <3 You've given me hope Dear! <3