revenge is a dish best served in bronze

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Rune? Really? My daughter does that - seriously - 15 seconds in the microwave for some strange reason lol

2. Sheesh. No one cares about your opinion snr. It grates people even more when you put those beers after your posts.

3. Please go away. You won't be missed.

4. I care about his opinion.

Oh, how easy it is to make Lop wrong!

5. I think it's because ice cream is pretty damn good when it's soupy, but still freezing cold, or not soupy but yet not rock hard.

6. You only care because my alt is kicking your ass. 

7. I'll miss him and I really enjoy those beers he posts after his posts.

8. Indeed snr,helps melt it down. Oddly enough I do it for 15 seconds exactly every time(sometimes 10) wth....

9. Oh Lop, you don't listen. I wasn't lying when I said I really don't care. I'm a WoW addict. Nothing else matters to me so long as I have game time on my WoW account.

10. Okie dokie.

11. I like how you're trying to be kaw spokesperson to make you sound like you have credibility lol.

I dun care if anyone likes my opinion or not nor my sign off. I do as I please. I give my honest opinion freely and folk can either ignore me, agree or disagree as is their right.

The likes of you telling me to shut up will have no impact on me at all lol.

Cheers
    Snr 

12. For fucks sake. Shut the **** up. Nobody cares. (Apart from arkane)

13. Weird on the ice cream - I thought she was uniquely weird 

14. Snr me and my mother have always done it,it's fun to turn vanilla into chocolate with some syrup after microwaving it to soften it

15.  explain on what reason or order I should shut up baiting you?

Clearly you have no ability to make anyone be quiet lol.

Cheers
    Snr 

Cheers
    Snr 

16. Oops double cheers there - lop will be cross 

Cheers
    Snr 

17. So basically Norma has fed us a line if bull crap, pretending to grow leaps in bounds while being constantly hit when in fact Nero has been inactive the whole time. Pretty lame.

18. Who said anything about Norma feeding us BS?

19. This thread is wet from the tears of Lop and his pathetic attempt to feel somewhat important and a thread were nobody cares about him. 