revenge is a dish best served in bronze

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Cheers snr 
    Did I pay well?
    I do not know how you pay due to your self pinning
    You got to sleep sometime buddy xD

2. Sorry frog. The story is true. I have no reason or care to lie.

If you don't believe me. It makes no difference.
    It's what happened. It's just a kaw story. Like many.

We both know you're just posting your disagreement because you don't like me, instead of the content of the op.

3. You know what IS a lie? The cake. The cake is a lie.

4. Well this was a fun read.

5. No bumping! Wait.... Oops.

6. I love Ali's threads! All the noob rage and butt hurt they produce is amazing!

7. What did I say about bumping!?

8. Keep it ALIVE! Where did the nerd rage go?

9. Hey, hey..... HEEEEEEY

I trashed lopaidon's raggedy ass big time. Ask him! Hes still butthurt. Thats why he doesnt dare giving me some inc.

10. Salty, all you do is scout bomb. If that's considered trashing then yes you kicked my ass. Are you stupid or something? You being a spy should assas an attack build not scout bomb.

11. Omg hes stillbutthurt

12. Let it go brah. I no its killing u

13. Well done Alison.
    Even though I don't believe in "bullying" in KaW, what he did was mean.
    I say let him have it

Inb4 -Nero- pure spy
    Inb4 -Nero- name change

14. That's the person I know. Keep it up.
    Suoport

15. At Ali on page 23
    I will poke holes in your thread if is any misleading SS and Nero himself did comment and said I was right so who's should I believe someone who posts a new SS or some who gave you a few hit?

And if it tuck you 90 days to grow from 5mil to 10mil it is clear that Nero has won he's forced you to pay so much rl money in just a short amount of time just that get back at him I see the logic here well done 

16. Norma, you are the true definition of determined, and that is awesome. Keep the butt hurt rolling with everyone you come across, and it's good to see that there are people, who don't give up, no matter the time or anything.

Doesn't matter if you burn irl money, at the end of the day, if it's something you enjoy.. Why not? And there is nothing to drastic when it comes to war, you do what you have to. To win. ️

17. Go Alison! 