RESIST ZAFT!!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *WD_ZoMbIe_QuEEn_WD (01), Jun 4, 2013.

1. OP are you under the influence? Lmao

2. Lol @ LR Ice Cold Really made me laughThis gets u my vote for June forum president or whatever it is that they have on forums these days. Can't beat that

3. There are lots of powerful clans and clan families in KaW. The idea that you should rally the masses to topple a group of people because, in your opinion, they are "too powerful" is kind of silly. The history of KaW is full of instances of players/clans banding together when necessary to fight back against large clans. Usually, there is an underlying reason (not that one is needed in a war game) when the OSW begins.

Oh, next time you want to rally folks to your standard, perhaps OP you should post with your main. 

4. NOOBing under the influence :roll:

5. Superman's comment on page 4 is very true.

6. I think OP is smoking much weed........

7. Well dag it's like this

- Oz=Mild Euphoria

1 Oz=Sunshine and Unicorns

2 Oz=You've lost your damn mind...

8. "My main"..."stop being cowards"... :lol:

Take your own advice next time and post with this mysterious main otherwise don't call others cowards :roll:

9. Superman your comment is wrong...hitting a ZAFT member from the BL isn't going to get you farmed by all members, as long as you don't farm the member BL hits are accepted, just expect returned hits

10. Op zaft is "too powerful" because they have spent time and money making it powerful, take it away and they will rage, spam KaW, farm EVERYONE and email support begging for it back.

11. Says the people are cowards yet op posts with a low stat all. Hypocrisy?

12. Zaft is becoming the new USA. One group owns over 50% of all the wealth of kaw. And the rest are poor and tryin to survive

13. I am a fan of zaft. Despite my comment earlier i am. I am hoping to join zaft once I become strong enough to meet their requirements

14. Support, and you can't know what's zaft up to until you join it, I once joined zaft uk, and there ca had " farm (this guy)" and poor him, he didn't do anything and he is a perm farm, the thing he did is that he forgot to request a cf from zaft when he was kicked out of apoc clan during the war and perm farm up till now ( or from when I joined it after war ended). They didn't even give him time to request one! You know what happens when you buy an ally from zaft don't you? And they have a specific rule that says. Allies are free for everyone to buy, I respect that when they are in war, but not times at peace. Once you hit a zaft member, you get farmed by the whole clan and the game is about 1vs1 and BL, not clan vs 1 and NO BL, even if they didnt farm, just 2 or more hits. They have a rule for freedom, which, too, they don't follow, they get upset when you want to leave and do EE wars even when the clan is at peace and leaving the clan maybe 3 times a weak gets you kicked when you are new to them. And I still don't know why zaft wants to ruin the game, you all know what happened the day of farmfest, a lot of players were at pure evil having fun, and I was one of them, I farmed, but the ones I farmed were NOT RELATED TO ZAFT, next day I wake up to leave pure evil after FF ended, and I see zaft uk which I was a member of farming me when I did nothing to them... There is a rule that says " DON'T CRY IN CC ABOUT INCs" well, we all know that they do cry because once you touch a zaft member, you are farmed at the moment by the whole clan. There is a rule that says no trash talk, well, you see, they do trash talk on walls and post stuff in there status message About there enemies and specially in OSW. There is a rule that says, do not post on the forums... Say what? Forums is PART of the game that many people enjoy and people have the right to post in it and no one should stop someone from posting on forums but the mods after they have violated the terms. Ok, I know this rule is to prevent problems, but as they say they protect there members and they are not scared from OSW and they are powerful, so why not posting? I see many zaft members lurking in the forums wanting to show their point of view and stuff...
    This isn't really essential here or anything but I'll say it, once I got the chance to pm laoda, it was the worst chat ever... I asked three questions during the chat, and after the third (maybe 4th) he said: you asked too many questions, what a rude leader of a whole powerful alliance right? And after the war started I offered a new OSW strategy that kaw still didnt use in war and I thought it was really nice and strong, but what I got is "stupid idea" and, BLOCKED. Haha. Have you ever seen someone talking about zaft, and not being farmed? Where is the freedom of speech in the game? I think the devs should start thinking of this and not only kawers. But the problem is that zaft pays them alot.

Resetting is great, I can finally speak freely without being scared from perm farm from zaft
    Yeah u left the game but I'm still lurking..

15. ^ actually ZAFT is playing old school where you don't mess with them. Clearly their clan info states that fact.

'A hit on one is a hit on all'

Familiar? ZAFT have their warning beforehand.

16. Hide your children!Hide your wives!! ZAFT is coming!!!!!

17. I think it will be a while until Zaft falls, if you really want a change make a clan with your "Main", grow it, form an alliance with the big clans have them support your every move. After that if you fell like you can take Zaft go ahead...and try. If you do end up doing this good luck