RESIST ZAFT!!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *WD_ZoMbIe_QuEEn_WD (01), Jun 4, 2013.

1. Ppl talking **** about zaft if getting old, if apoc or umbrella were that big and organized this thread would be about them. Us as players should respect zaft, they are there own organization unlike the other super powers in the game that have to rely on alliances. Inside we all wish our own home clans were as structured and established as.ZAFT thats why people are constantly trying to find a theme that everyone will support and hope their idea takes off.Really this is a pathetic thread, topics been not only discussed a million times but also its been tried and obviously ZAFT is too strong to shut down, fantasize all you want but if its something that bothers you that bad everytime u get on just dont play no more. Problem solved

2. If I see one more god damn zaft thread am going to puke. For the love of god drop it already.

3. Meh.. ZAFT is ZAFT and nothing's ever going to change that.

Sure players talk a big game and secretly plot some sort of kaw wide rebellion to try and topple the giants, but in the end that's all it is. Talk.

4. When I joined this game like 3 years ago ZAFT always had a big family lol, and was always on the leader boards the past year and a bit I think they have really grown, but there are probably several faults with those clans that have added or joined.

A main one being that there are so many ZAFT clans you bown to find players who will rely on the bigger ones and just not buy any pots for war  anyone get what I'm saying?

Not hating on ZAFT I have a lot of brother in those "Sub clans" heck I boss my owner around 

5. Maybe zaft should look at this

[​IMG]

Everything would be simplyier 

6. Why are so many threads about zaft?