RESIST ZAFT!!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *WD_ZoMbIe_QuEEn_WD (01), Jun 4, 2013.

1. Love the guy commenting but hiding behind umbrella corporation ...is that not another HUGE alliance  pot calling kettle black my friend

2. Are u completely out of ur mind! Don't u remember the war practically every ******* big kawer vs IG and ZAFT? no body won! HOW THE **** do u expect anyone to win with e few big clans? Are you ok?

3. My mains at that time stayed out cuz, i knew no one was gonna win! The war was terrible!

4. I don't care who takes their place as long as it isn't another dev ran alliance

5. ZAFT earned yo get there, just leave them be, they worked hard enough, and for u to tear them down! I BET UR JEALOUS!

6. Hmm let's see,,the other thinking ape game ,gaw, zaft just happens to be at the top there as well..am I the only one who smells something funny...nice thread princess,,now grow a pair pull your main out and start hitting :)

7. Why does everyone all of a sudden hate ZAFT? They worked hard enough to get there!

8. I am so sick of ur nonsense i have to keep coming bak here

9. How much money have you spent on this game? How many hours? Multiply that by about 10 and you have a ZAFT member.

10. Bacon your a complete idiot plz stop posting,,most of zaft isn't even hlbc,,yet all their members have played forever? Stop talking plz

11. This isn't your thread. You can't tell me to stop.

I don't really see how I'm wrong. I could guarantee almost ever ZAFT member buys something every week.

Most of them are HLBC. Maybe not in the 2 mil cs training clans, but not in ZAFT big clans. Look again.

12. I like to see the owner of this thread post a response on this thread. Haven't seen her once

13. This thread still goin huh… lol

14. You bumped it. It was about to ho bye bye. Until you come along and bump it.

15. Lol zaft.faith can barely keep pure evil Pinned??? More like they cant unload their troops cause pure evils pinned...

16. People tried before they came close but the big boys banded together and crushed the rebellion

17. Ppl talking **** about zaft if getting old, if apoc or umbrella were that big and organized this thread would be about them. Us as players should respect zaft, they are there own organization unlike the other super powers in the game that have to rely on alliances. Inside we all wish our own home clans were as structured and established as.ZAFT thats why people are constantly trying to find a theme that everyone will support and hope their idea takes off.Really this is a pathetic thread, topics been not only discussed a million times but also its been tried and obviously ZAFT is too strong to shut down, fantasize all you want but if its something that bothers you that bad everytime u get on just dont play no more. Problem solved