Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. This update sucks I've been hlbc for months and get nothing 

2. Everyone complaining doesn't understand much lol.

Thanks for all the updates devs, it's definitely for the better 

3. Yes, those in the period between May 1st at 12AM PDT and now should have had their refund. If you feel you did not for some reason please contact support@athinkingape.com and they'll look into it for you.

4. All my accounts have been refunded..

Good one devs. We all new this was necessary at one point for scaling.

5. Spend all this money on seals to grow the small players in my clan and this is how you treat us look at my purchase history I know you can guess what kiss that goodbye

6. I just hope an awesome EE and PvP update coming soon too devs :)

7. I stuck with kaw, even through the mismatches, changed my build (wasting 5T) for warring, dealt with the first price reduction, I been playing for years ,but im done with spending money on a game that seems to careless about loyalty,

8. How can u be the kaw community if we.dont agree with this lol & u can maybe speak to us like we.matter to u .dude that was harsh

9. Forget allies, UPGRADESSSS

10. I got 100billion per account :lol:

11. Btw, the game is devolving from where I sit. Have a look at my spending, there's a hint there.

I'm also noticing serious decrease in activity, not just your broken EE, but ppl logging in less and for shorter durations.

But hey, you opted to ignore the masses and listen to the asses

12. Still no reply

13. I still haven't been refunded the gold though. I had 5 T5 buildings up before this price change update

14. Translation of kaw_communities response: We have gotten enough loyal customers money. We want fresh meat.

15. What's with all that crap we want a refund as I said we've spent real money in the game the least you could do is give us a refund since you did it to other ppl why not give refund to the ppl who dint do so before may 1st thnx for screwing the game again ️same as always shame shame on you

16. Support my thread just like real life stores

17. I'm not spending anymore on kaw as well this is bs. i paid full price ages ago theirs a gap for a reason its called experience length of time playing. perhaps do something for ur long term players in this instance give us all a percentage increase of plunder for each year we have played or just refund us as well or none at all total bs .........

18. Community is a master at burying head in sand and if he doesn't see it it's not there technique of dealing with an upset community.

19. That's awesome...only 13 billion for a vol now ..when I convert from sh it will be sweet :)
    Ty devs.