Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. @Coffee idk about you, but i believe this is what we need to get rid of some sh at least. Growing looks easier and better than what it did before. Plus im tired of being small

2. So u been saving for over 4 months? Hmmm -_-

3. Well over 4 months .

4. The ability to grow isn't what keeps people sh. What a moron... /facepalm

5. It's looks like mids will convert to sh instead of sh converting to mids to me.if your a mid build u dun get to war,you dun get ee lvls and you will need towers whereas the benefits of being an sh far outweighs that of being a mid,they get to war and get ee, they hav no need for towers and they are in demands

6. **** you sh pussies it's not our ******* problem you decided to take the easy way and not build that's the problem you guys get another ******* break while those of us already screwed in wars get screwed and you guys get right back to where we are even though we chose to keep going and not try and game the system for our benefit. What the **** makes your trash build deserve another break you should be penalized not rewarded.

7. Well thanks devs that's nice and all. But it feels like your shafting us that worked so hard bought seal and xtals to Finnish HL when it was hard too

8. how about giving 100 bill to all thous that have completed HL as 100 bill is nothing to us..

9. Repeat what is above

10. What do us veterans get that have supporred you since before clan systems and ebs? not even a pat on the back for getting so far without all these hand outs. We're just ignored lmao.

11. Easy way?

Hmmmm saywutz?

12. Agreed killzone

13. I dropped over 16m cs twice.

Bout time sh gets some love

14. They are right, we should get remimbursed for buildings BEFORE May 1 (T5). I think it's only fair

15. Next time devs say "hey imagine release new building"

Be smart.
    Don't buy the tier below it.
    Pinky pro tip

16. Wow thanks now there will be noobs with the same stats as me! Maybe I should just save money and wait a year...eventually I will be as rich and strong as red star! Also thanks for refunding the purchases on May 1st, I made all my upgrades on the 30th. Yeah as you can tell by this bitchy post I'm angry, but II guess im happy this game is progressing.

17. @Cammy I know people who went sh for the plunder and stayed bc they didnt want to grow and be in the mid range. Also they didnt bc it looked like a lonnnnngggg way to go so its better to stay small and strong than big and weak. Oh and btw, ive gotten bfa/bfe to great areas while waiting on the price cut tht i knew would eventually happen. Now i can hlbc with my nooby sh plunder real fast and have better bfa/bfe than most mids. Whos the moron now? :roll: :lol:

18. I'm sorry it seems that way but the truth is that those who have already purchased/upgraded these buildings have had a fair amount of use out of them where they were both stronger and earned more plunder because of this. They're also going to be the first to experience these new buildings and be able to complete things such as Epic Battles quicker.

The point of the refunding of the difference to those who had made these purchases/upgrades in the past week was to address those who have not had the chance to reap these benefits.

19. 

20. Quick question so if high land builds went down in price did low lands too?? Also well the buildings dropped in price but land purchase is still the same..