Regarding Bomanator’s new ally LB postion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sarkhan, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I'm certainly impressed... Heck,
    Im not even mad at that... The number is more staggering than anything... REALLY makes me
    wonder what Redstar is packing 

2. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Many clans and alliances have discussed stripping bom for his style of game play. We just got lucky enough to do it first.

We won't sit back and watch any player or clan hit and strip into us over something as stupid as Allie hires. It's not like bom couldn't afford to volley the underpriced allies out of a sellable range. He just chose to hoard them and didn't want to do the legwork that all Allie traders have to do every day.

We wish him well in real life. This wasn't anything personal. It's just business. He has a style of play and so do we.



3. @james. You don't have to hope it was fair gold. It was. It just took a long time and a lot of selfless players who care nothing for Allie lb rank to save it up. 

4. Regs lets stay off this thread....... ️ our actions speak louder than any words we can put here further

5. Congrats on the strip.
    That is a clever analogy but there are more factors to be taken into account. Stealing a car is illegal regardless if the owner was rude. A RL thief does not have the right to steal a RL car.

Stripping someone in KaW is ok and it is not considered harassment. The Code of Conduct goes into specific detail with separating player actions in game and written threats. (The former is ok while the latter is not). A KaW thief has the right to steal a player's in-game gold.

A RL car is considered property of the owner and legally binding agreements (lease contracts/ car titles) exist in-case there is a dispute of ownership. KaW Allies are not property and not owned as such. If you really want an ally then you can overprice them but that isn't guaranteed to stop ally sales. The market will deem it as an over/under/fair priced ally.

The Ally policy that Zero posted here is also common courtesy in many other clans. Most players consider it proper etiquette. This is a Medieval game but the Ally system is far more capitalist than feudalist.

6. Piss off ireg anyone can strip anyone in this game, everyone knew bom's times and when you spend enough money on the game to raise funds you can strip anyone..yeah hte after hte after hte, doesn't take rocket science .. Anyway makes no difference but don't glorify the oh so easy way to catch someone by surprise and strip them.. We all know all of
    Our clans have felt that in the past

7. Im sure dub would be proud ️ no sarcasm intended

8. Impressive. Very impressive.

9. Biggest pile of bull I've read since umbrella corps RZT didn't get stripped thread.

10. Wow and very impressive 

⊀ས།ᏀસŦร ๏ƒ ṭ̸સཇ 下།રཇ ☰ཀβᄂཇཀ ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

11. OMG

i missed many UnderPrice allies

Support freeing allies market 

12. What about Those LBs who claim they are in war but really not? You gonna strip them too?

13. Fully agree with Zero
    If your in OSW/EE and you have a underpriced Allie pm before hire and show some respect and class
    But if not in OSW/EE and your hoarding and taxing players for hiring your Allie that to me very selfish and wrong
    Major support to WDGAF he taxed me a very long time ago when I had Accidently hired an Allie I appologised but he still hit me support to freeing KaW Allie market

14. Did he just reset ??

15. And Reset

16. Bomanator stripped naked.

Andddddddddddddd he's gone.

17. Bomanator reset.

Likely he won't make the same mistake again.

Good game, well played WDGAF.

️

18. Wow imagine how much money he just lost, thousands and thousands. Couldn't he sell his account to someone 

19. He just reset. Guess we just lost an old school player now

Congrats WDGAF alliance, guess your strip worked better than you hoped. Congratulations on making kaw history

20. Ally - Singular
    Usage: An ally, ally market (only one market)

Allies - Plural
    Usage: All my allies

I know it's picky but it had to be done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.