Regarding Bomanator’s new ally LB postion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sarkhan, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm just curious. Any retort from the Faith family or was this condoned? Now I haven't followed faiths, well anything, but I know bom use to be a big part of faith and is currently in faith so im assuming he still holds a sense of importance.

I dunno it'd bother me if someone stripped a clannie of mine of well over 50 grand worth of nobs.

Bom, nothing against you bud, you seemed like a nice person, but you gotta admit its impressive.

2. OMG!! Whoa, 190t!! Great job WDGAF! Respect. Free ally market :p

3. very impressive achievement, and done for the right reason. 

4. Enemies or not major respect to WDGAF honestly blows my mind 190trill my gawd lol

5. Damn that's one big ass strip

6. It's incredible how easily thousands and thousands of dollars can be taken in this game. It's as if he had his car stolen by a group of people sick of him parking in the handicap spot and cutting off the sick kids. Extremely impressive strip.

7. Bomanator was a true friend and a wonderful man, truly a loss to the game. Bom you will be missed and Thais won't be forgottenmuch love Hun

8. I will say this. Bom was one of my first owners. He kept me for around 3 years. I always enjoyed his posts in ally chat.

Jeff helped guide me through my first years at kaw , bought my allies when i needed to restructure. Even as close as few days ago he was willing to buy 1 tril in allies so i could get hflc before farmfest.

If this ends up making him leave kaw. I will be the first here to say it. Im gonna miss jeff a lot. For him this was more than a game. A lot of money went to it. And a lot of passion too.

Granted. His approach to taxing was hard. But he was also a good player. And he could be reasoned with.

Again, im gonna miss him, judging by his wall seems this move is giving him an excuse to leave for good

9. Good Luck in RL, Bom. ️One of the last Originals in LB leaving the Game.

10. Panda, I really wanna ignore your post...but I'm gonna be real with you... You're an idiot. Slap yourself and stop riding Jeff's lap.

11. If you talk trash here about this great man then it proves you were one that didn't true know him. He played the game with passion and fun, he has a huge heart and helped many. Look inside yourself truest before you trash talk legends in the game.
    Once again love and respect Bom, always supported you and always will

12. Perse, thanks for coming out. Move along now. You can send him a hallmark card and post his wall. This forum isn't to pat a bully on the back.

13. Bom had a reputation that he would whack if you hired from him. Personally I found him to be polite and accommodating over hires if you took the trouble to pm him. I'll miss him if he leaves, he is old school character.

14. Bom hire hit me several times. If you kissed his ass he was your friend. I'm sure as hell not kissing anyone's ass in a tap tap game.

Strip farming is a dangerous game to play. You better know who you are dealing with before you try to push people around.

@Perse. At least Bom had the class to not claim he was in surgery. 

15. Congratulations WDGAF️ Certainly Proved your worth today/tonight. I won't comment on Bomanators style of gameplay but look how some of the greatest players show him respect now. ️ Even iProphet. Truly he was nicer then everyone perceives.
    P.S @Heath, <3

-LWPiNDaHiZZY️

16.  just saying prophet is a great player makes me cringe

17. Niceee strip guys. i dont know who he is but some post above are mentioning that he was a good guy. Well happy kaw to him.but one question how did u guy get 190 trullion. Plz post the answer in my wall. Again nice strip means one more less guy i gotta beat to get to lb.jk jk i will never get there

18. Wow very impressive.I never had problems with Bom and i think he should be respected for the way he played.To bad another old player has left.For Wdgaf also my respect for a good planned stripGood tracking and coordinated.I hope it was done with fair gold then it was a 100% fair strip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.