Racism acceptable?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VoxVaporRub, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Someone who can upload a pic on here follow me i'll give you a ss to upload on here
    Nd i'll leave it upto you guys to decide if its rascist or not

2. The major point everyone seems to miss is ,,,,, my name , you've all been called out for the race card ,,,, I was talking food , how shallow are you ,,,,,,,,, you disappoint m tut tut tut .

3. Relax soup, not worth stressing about 

4. If you judge someone by their gender or race or ethnicity you might be a retard.

5. Arse licker your a rascist

6. Shut up and leave it alone.

7. Here's my view: it's an opinion. We shouldn't judge based on race or gender alone. However, if we judge him, we are judging an opinion. Personally, I'm not attracted to black girls. I'm white. Is that racist? Not at all I have black friends. Generalizations is the problem. You can't hate someone you don't know. Call people you know whatever you want but leave the generalization out.

Also. We decide what the word means. Humans invented languages. How many black people do you see going "what's up my nigga" it's not racist. It's perfectly fine if used as anything but a generalization.

For the record: I hate all 7 billion of you equally.

8. I'm straight so go **** yourself.

9. Big talk from a maggot good stuff

10. Big talk?

I said go **** yourself. Big? Idiotic

11. Well that was fun.
    This thread's been derailed with a good solid page of personal attacks and is getting locked.
    [​IMG]

@ the OP or anyone else wondering, racism and discrimination is very much NOT ok in the forums or any public channel in KAW.
    If you see someone posting racist or derogatory remarks, please report them to support@athinkingape.com.
    Include an screenshot of the incident, the account name in question and where in game it was said (if on a player's wall, include the name of that player's wall).

PS - We do applaud that the thread DID manage to stay on topic for 8 pages or so. Thank you to those who were exemplars of reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.