PVP Revival

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Skyj1LSA, Feb 27, 2014.

1. No, actually... thank you. I hate having to grow.

2. Slightly off topic. But it's Pvp so close enough

You're fighting Dan alone. Since your his now until he bores of you or you appease him. You against Dan. And your solution to win a 1v1 is to scout bomb Dan who is either pure spy or hansel(mostly pure spy). Which does nothing but lower his spies and since you won't be on 24/7 to keep him zeroed he can still get you sometimes

This proves a point, I'm glad this guys intrested in fighting but he doesn't know jack. If he was taught hed be apart of the Pvp community. Not just some guy pretending to be apart of it

Dan, you know I got you whenever but I need you and spil to take any further trash talk elsewhere, otherwise we risk detailing the thread. Spil if you post in relations to it again ill ask you to leave, Dan I know you'll be good lol

3. Maybe if you grew a bit more you'd be effective at stopping a no pot scout. You even burning 11 pots each assass?  doesn't look like it.

You barking up the wrong tree

Your regen is in one minute

4. Right on brother. As far as a means to promote pvp not counting the one i just entered, maybe a happy hour? Times 2 pay for successfull steals or attacks on opponents?

5. Ah ok sorry . I'll talk **** on Honkeys wall for easy link for him 

6. I'm thinking stuff like all of us in the community pick out people from wc or forums and teach them Pvp and encourage wars, or maybe organize into groups and visit eb/ee clans and teach them as a whole.

Obviously any idea is a good one if it helps and mine are not final. But the idea of the community growing Pvp should be the basis

7. Yeah but i can hit somebody but might not be able to sell the idea to pvp

8. It works sometimes. My last war before this one ended and a few minutes after cf I was answering osw questions so he would be prepared for future wars, obviously he isn't intrested in full time osw, but at least next time hell fight for his clan rather then call in help, which is always good. (The he being owner of that clan)

9. What folks need to realize is that it's not a big deal to get hit / farmed. It's just a part of the game. Nothing to get mad about or be nervous about. 

Because I think it actuals upsets some people.

10. Especially to find someone that wont get bored after the first couple of days. So many just think about thier gold or pots lossed that they get uptight. I just dont know how to do it without promotions. Perhaps some killer wall art? Like a approval stamp that shows that this person is a warrior.

11. Good point. The reaction to Pvp actions is alarmingly negative

12. Your a better salesman than me brother. Thats my point.

13. I just think that maybe if the community wants to but is effectively unable to increase pvp to anything that remotely resembles old school kaw; that maybe the community can persuade the devs to help out.

14. As a collective effort

15. I feel if the devs help out it will negatively effect our playing the way we like. I'd rather day a small community then become like ee. Large and not really Pvp

16. Like when truckdrivers stop driving for a day in protest to fuel prices. Not a protest here but a demonstration of the amount of people that want more pvp. Maybe if 24 hrs every other week no epic battles. At all.

17. Im sure they would screw it up

18. But i fear more "warriors" are like me than are like you. Like me in that im not socially charismatic. Im not a good recruiter of pvp no matter how much i love it and want it. Im awesome at starting a fight but not inspiring those to fight with me. Like this dude here. He scouts me and i hope he gets his achievment.

19. Thanks lol. But without you what use would I be. I'm perfectly capable of enjoying myself as long as there's a few other fighters. It's for the other fighters that I want to grow the community, I won't be here forever and I don't want to leave because Pvp died. I want to leave because rl became important enough I had to quit

20. Two trailer park girls go round the out side...... without you?? If my old ass is still here you can never leave