PVP Revival

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Skyj1LSA, Feb 27, 2014.

1. It's a pretty old one .

Well see bud lol. When my time comes it comes. I just want to leave behind a kaw better then when I came not worse when I leave

2. And therein lies the problem. Negative reactions to PvP. People don't want to PvP and they don't enjoy it. If you can figure out a way to get masses to change their minds without incentives the PvP community could increase 10 fold. 

3. That's the goal lol. Troubleshoot ideas here and add results to the ideas when we get them so anyone intrested can add on

4. What time zone is honkey so I know when I can go to sleep

5. Why would I tell you a clanmates tz? Track him if you can and work around that lol. If you need to learn how to track there's guides or plenty of people who hate me and Dan enough to teach you since they won't do it themselves lol

6. Yes teach me oh wise master LOL

7. Many good points, Sky!

I especially like the part about war clans showing mutual respect. Keep the fight strong and the respect high. It's just a game - it should be fun! :mrgreen:

8. Fear is probably #1 reason people prefer ebs. They get that knot in their stomach when they see incoming. Mist common fears of PvP I had or heard about others having:
    1. Fear of losing everything they've worked for. - People want to grow and they fear they will be stuck or forced to reset by PvP.

2. Fear the player won't quit. - They worry it will escalate to an ongoing war resulting in fear #1 being realized.

3. They fear others joining in leading again to fear #1.

4. Fear logging out. - They are scared they won't be able to log out and live real life without worrying about being
    stripped.

I know there are more, but I don't have time to list them. The best way to ease their fears is to talk to them and teach them. I branched out a little and not only got incoming I got a friendly message offering me help. The better I get the more "fun" we can have in our 1 v 1.

9. Completely agree was meaning to make one of these threads

10. Pvp is fun :) dont be a chump

11. Well hes not living up to his promises

12. I completely agree 

13. Signing on three times a day and full bar fail assassing someone is not a PVP revival. It's like a gnat buzzing around an elephant.

If you were maybe effecting my game in any way possible , if you were doing any damage, I'd spend more time pinning you.

But why bother? It's actually a waste of my time as you're not doing anything .

My troops always full. My pot levels not moved.