PVP Revival

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Skyj1LSA, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Thanks for the support you guys

And I figure the message sent to me can be restated here if I don't include your name

Most of the people on the bandwagon against this are ee players. No eb players but the ee "warriors".

Does this stem from your elitist personality. You can brag about your hitting people and you get shiny equip. But how many of you actually ever tried to do a legit fight. I have done a few ee's. hit enough ebs to know I like the gold enough that at peace time I will unload a few of the times I'm online and know I love war enough to stay on the game

Have you really tried to experience the whole game. Until you do questioning someone trying to help that aspect is really a waste of time. Ours, yours and everyone else here. So lets keep it down.

2. Pvp has not been updated for too long. A player can spend rl money to make more per hit on eb than another player. Personally I believe this is where pvp is broken

3. The best part is brother that these posts about pvp always bring about a fight. Thank you i truly appreciate it.

4. As far as proper trash talk goes, spilatch you are tasty and i want alot more.

5. Hahaha I will start by hitting sky!!!!!

6. If you need incentives to PvP you're not doing it for the right reason

7. @Sky
    I assume you're referring, partly, to Draxton and Myself, keep in mind we finished a six month OSW recently.

8. Pvp mite I be dead, I've had peeps hit me an smack talk then when I hit back an smack talk more peeps get involved all from a member biting off more than they can chew example I had a disgruntled chick in that asked for it clan threaten to make me reset I then replied I doubt I'd reset I buy xtals an nobs like everyone else same chick emailed devs got me silenced all cause there members hit an didn't like getting hit back I have much respect for pvpers except peeps that can't fight there own battles I support ur message sky an hope it works

9. Sky would like that trouble.

10. Mostly because he loves the abuse

11. LOL I see this and got as far as quality written war threads 10 seconds after posting my own. Didn't even get to read it all yet, too busy breaking out in laughter.

12. Ben. I personally am happy with Pvp. I just want more people involved in it.

Dano: the fights are always fun. I've got the good timing to enter some low rate war and make this thread. Maybe it'll cover till our next one. And yeah low quality trash talk is upsetting

Trouble- man any activity from you is awesome. Hit me 24/7 as long as we can have some fun after lol

Tiara I've made clear several times (and there's a whole different thread I wrote)5 that I disagree with Pvp incentives. I want us to get more players involved as a community. By training or encouraging war. Maybe big events or any other ideas the community has

Ken(I think). Yep. It escalates all the time now, fun but stupid.

Dan(again) you know it man. If I wasn't so used to the LsA love I wouldn't be able to do half the junk I pull around here. When I get striped i have to make sure I don't thank the guy and if I'm unloaded on I get a smile(don't tell Jim. Hell get ideas)

Ahdragos. I just read your thread. It's a good read and well written. But the fact remains most are junk, regardless of my view on your war it's one of the best recent war threads

Garth. Your six month osw that me and Dan happened to be involved in for almost a month before it became full size? You know that OG v WDGAF stuff. Yeah that one. You fought in a war. Great. You're a vet. You realize that your ability in war stems from your clan. And while you have a highly respectable family no matter what anyone says you yourself are not suddenly a demigod because you survived an osw on their side.
    Speaking of six months. You are aware that's short for a good war these days. Just saying. And it's not like I happen to be a member of a clan that's had like 2 months out of war the past two years. You know. No biggy. I'm an eb noob

But seriously good job. You fought in a war and deserve some respect, but you should also show it to the others who have earned the same respect, and the fact remains that you have only fought so far when your family was dragged into a war, start a war like that and then well have a party

I'm fairly sure that's everyone I needed to respond too. If I missed you sorry lol

13. I was wondering where cold honked came from  bro you're supposed to actually win a bit. Helps keep morale up

14. Cold honkey*

15. I'm not suggesting I'm a demi-god. Nor am I suggesting that I have more OSW experience than you or LSA, whom I respect greatly. That wasn't my first OSW - and it certainly wont be my last.

With that I will be leaving this thread.
    Happy hunting.

ÐłVł₦E REGłME₦Ŧ ₩ÐGλ₣

16. I wasn't debating your point about poorly written threads. I more than agree. Read the refs and liked it for the most part. What I was saying is it just happened to be some good timing about the thread. Lol

17. Spilatch dont you know i use my pots AFTER yours are gone. Hit miss doesnt matter. Only thing that matters is that we bang.

18. Yeah that's true lol. I read yours right before I read my responses

Dan let him think what he wants. He hasn't had the training to comprehend. Maybe this time next week hell understand

19. I've been holding off going for that 40k scout achievement . Looks like I'll be getting it pretty soon . Thnx