POSSIBLE FIXES FOR THE MATCHUPS FOR NORMAL CLAN WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Durian, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Exactly seto fonz also made that real clear. There is no point in warring when it costs you so much in different aspects of the games. I love doing ee, and thankfully have been very successful since Indi wars started. However, by the devs increasing ways to produce more participants is definitely a step in the right direction. Honestly I have no idea what community they have been listening to, because they are just finding ways to stall the real issues.

2. Sry phone post. I meant to finish with now that equip is not used for primals and the only rrason to war was for equipment surely a large gold bonus would help to encourage warrers back.

3. Calling someone's rosters "bottom feeding" while warring with 3 lb and 9 sh on your ow roster, may be the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum.

You do not deserve your clan wars back sir.

4. I really like the token idea; that way it would be very simple for devs to match similar clans.

One thing I would say that could develop that idea would be to add definitions for each build, for example mid = 10-22mcs (or whatever I don't know what classes as mid lol), SH = all unlocked LL and HL as SOS, etc

Tom

Dragons Sanctuary

5. Adding a little to my previous post:
    That way the devs would have little to think of themselves and it would make it easier for them to implement it due to less work needed on their part.

Tom

Dragons Sanctary

6. Full support X, hope they actually listen.

7. Full Support!

8. @Spilatch people do what they have to do to survive (in this case win). Doesnt mean they like what they are doing but do it to win. We just have to wait and see what devs do. People adapt and we adapted to what was needed to win! Others didnt which resulted in a loss and then complaining……

-Wight

9. Lol. So i guess your purposely refusing warring with bigs is to draw hard matches? Diving to the bottom of the matchup pool must be necessary to realize that. It's more funny that someone ran his mouth without even knowing what rosters other clans use. When we were warring against Laoda and other top 50 big lbs b2b, you must be busy crying in the forum or making your mini roster seeking for hard matches.

There's one advice for you. If you really have any constructive ideas to help fix the current issues, bring them up. Moaning and crying won't help with anything.

This is my last reply to you. My time is too precious to waste. lol

10. Thanks everyone for your ideas and support. Hope devs would actually listen and think. Fixing the matchup is the key to improve the war experience for all.

11. Bump to keep in AT

12. Bump.

Im just a noob, but hoping devs bring more fun to EE

Without EEWars Kaw would be boring, xiao, fonz and all keep pumping ideas

13. Bump to active topics.

14. :cry:

15. Good effort xiao I would like to see this happen.

However, it is hard to separate ssh with full BFE and mid with no bfa. This is why full sh roster will be able to match those mids and not another sh roster.

Another thing will be bfa. It is common practice that players only bank on allies after match up. So it is hard for devs to calculate for match up too.

If devs is able to programme what you have suggested, it is worth a try.

16. I keep seeing people saying match lb/Sh with a roster of same number of lb/Sh - firstly we should be encouraging people to not use stacked rosters - secondly bfa effects SH some have HUGE bfa and there is a huge difference in bfa within top 20 lb ...

So what you could end up in theory is a roster of SSH and Donno, Red and Cella vs a roster of SH and lb #200 #199 #198

If you start match ups basing on builds and raw stats, discount bfa differences so above problem doesnt occur, and match by stats - you end up with something very similar to primal lol

17. But i applaud anyone who posts a well thought out idea and solution

Much better than noob tear posts 

18. Stacking will always be der.. Ppl will find one or the other way to take advantage n follow it..
    Like it started from LB

19. Lol just starting 4 lines got posted.. Rest is all gone 
    I will post it again...