POSSIBLE FIXES FOR THE MATCHUPS FOR NORMAL CLAN WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Durian, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Stacking will always be der.. Ppl will find one or the other way n others will follow it..
    Like it started from LB

2. Stacking will always be der.. Ppl will find one or the other way n others will follow it..
    Like it started from LB

3. Damn i dont knw y my whole post is not getting posted.. 

4. Ppl are saying "it's too dificult to match roster w different cs, bfa, bfe"... and I'm sure for many to balance their check book is difficult too...

At the same time if the currently used matching algorithm is posted for those of us that make living with computer programing to review and our suggestions are listen too we might be able to fix and implement many of the great ideas proposed since s1.

Full support for OP.

5. Devs, a response would be nice. Thank you.

6. Update 1:

Fixing the flaws in the matchup system is the key to resolve all the issues. Indi/Primal wars don't necessarily serve the purpose. There are still mismatches. There are some examples as follows:

Primal war:
    Primal war match up 300m cs vs 660m cs
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=167203

Indi war:
    Unfair Match 33, Cunning Rovers vs Honorable Fiends
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=167143

According to my observation, outmatches of over 200+mil cs seem to happen often in primal wars. This leads to a question: do you remove the BFE/BFA before you make the matchups?

The mismatch in indi wars happen usually when you put more towered builds with better bfe (mith/ee equipments) in one roster while builds with bigger stats but weaker bfa/bfe and towers in another, which means you put more experienced players in one while less experienced ones in another instead of evenly distributing them into two rosters. This is a mismatch of builds, bfe and experience.

Aside from that, another type of mismatch is the mismatch of BFA while you have a top 10 lb in one roster and a top 50-100 lb in another. For 90% of the time, the one with bigger lb wins the war.

All those above proves that by changing the war type won't fix the mismatch issue whether there's stacking or not. Changing your matchup algorithm will.

7. Its do cover almost everything. Good post